Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

Fastpitch Discussions

What happened to Bomb Squad?

What's on your mind?

by jofus » Mon Jan 21, 2008 10:16 am

I have an idea....let's all make alternate accounts and post flames in all CAPS with poor grammar and spelling...what fun that would be :idea:

8-)
Proud fastpitch, baseball, volleyball, soccer, basketball, etc. Dad :)
jofus

by Demonboy » Mon Jan 21, 2008 10:47 am

Who's Bomb Squad anyway? Been around So Cal travel for 8 years now and don't remember ever seeing them. Do they have a Gold team?
"I'm the walkin dude, I can see all the world!
Twist your minds with fear, Im the man with the power.
Among the living, follow me or die!"

"Among The Living" (based on Randall Flagg)
- Anthrax
Demonboy

by Nicedad » Mon Jan 21, 2008 3:11 pm

luv2bash wrote:ROO 61:YOUR AND ID--- IF JEFF BELLYROLL GOT HIS MOUTH OPEN AND HE'S NOT PUTTING FOOD IN IT THEN HE'S LYING.
IF YOU JUST JOINED BS U16 WELCOME TO HELL,BELLYROLL BEEN COACHING FOR ABOUT 5yrs AND THE ONLY PLAYER TO STAY WITH HIM IS HIS DD WHAT DOES THAT SAY ABOUT HIS COACHING.I 'LL TELL YOU WHAT IT MEANS IT MEANS HE'S NEVER WON ANYTHING,AND HE'S NEVER GOING TO WIN ANYTHING BECAUSE HIS A FAT COACH I MEAN A BAD COACH.

DONT EVEN GET ME START ON THE U12 I AM STILL TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHO'S THE MAN COACH AND WHO'S THE LESS THEN MAN COACH

Normally I would not reply to such a stupid comment, from a stupid person which you are! But for the fun of it, I will this time =) :D
First, we can all see what kind of upbringing you had.
Second, our great coaches always tell us not to get involved in gossip.
Third, you are not man enough yourself to wear their shoes or even carry their shoes! My daughter plays for this 12u team, watch yourself.

Have a great day!
Nicedad

by Hitaway » Mon Jan 21, 2008 9:01 pm

:!: Wow can't believe some idiot would come on here and attack someone so mean and try and be so hurtful.
How would you feel if your daughter or wife saw these things said about you? Oh sorry forgot
people like you don't have feeling my mistake.
Don't know who you are or where your dd plays but please tell us so we can all beware so we never join a team your with.I feel sorry for who ever they are.
Oh and yes my DD plays for Bomb Squad 16U and loves it!!!!!!!!!!!
Hitaway

by Nzane » Mon Jan 21, 2008 10:43 pm

luv2bash wrote:ROO 61:YOUR AND ID--- IF JEFF BELLYROLL GOT HIS MOUTH OPEN AND HE'S NOT PUTTING FOOD IN IT THEN HE'S LYING.
IF YOU JUST JOINED BS U16 WELCOME TO HELL,BELLYROLL BEEN COACHING FOR ABOUT 5yrs AND THE ONLY PLAYER TO STAY WITH HIM IS HIS DD WHAT DOES THAT SAY ABOUT HIS COACHING.I 'LL TELL YOU WHAT IT MEANS IT MEANS HE'S NEVER WON ANYTHING,AND HE'S NEVER GOING TO WIN ANYTHING BECAUSE HIS A FAT COACH I MEAN A BAD COACH.

DONT EVEN GET ME START ON THE U12 I AM STILL TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHO'S THE MAN COACH AND WHO'S THE LESS THEN MAN COACH

You may want to lay off this person. Looking at the grammar and punctuation, er, lack of it, this may be a child, or maybe a teenage girl that didnt make the team. Looks like about 4th grade writing.............
Go.....
Angels,
Raiders,
Lakers,
Trojans!
Nzane

by Demonboy » Tue Jan 22, 2008 10:38 am

Nzane wrote:

You may want to lay off this person. Looking at the grammar and punctuation, er, lack of it, this may be a child, or maybe a teenage girl that didnt make the team. Looks like about 4th grade writing.............

Well at least they don't put a "LOL" every other word.
"I'm the walkin dude, I can see all the world!
Twist your minds with fear, Im the man with the power.
Among the living, follow me or die!"

"Among The Living" (based on Randall Flagg)
- Anthrax
Demonboy

by Nzane » Tue Jan 22, 2008 7:06 pm

LOL
Go.....
Angels,
Raiders,
Lakers,
Trojans!
Nzane

by Cookie » Wed Jan 23, 2008 8:35 am

That is funny LOL Spaz your killing me LOL
Stop Nzane LOL
I'm not driving....
Cookie

by Nzane » Wed Jan 23, 2008 8:45 am

Man, I LOVE you guys, LOL!!!
Go.....
Angels,
Raiders,
Lakers,
Trojans!
Nzane

by addiction » Thu Jan 24, 2008 5:17 pm

addiction wrote:
madness wrote: I mean Jeff Bankroll

I think I just pee'd myself :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :oops:

lol lol lol lol lol
addiction

PreviousNext

Return to Fastpitch Discussions