Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

Fastpitch Discussions

What is your take on this ?????????????(FRIENDLY)

What's on your mind?

by coolstuff » Thu Jan 24, 2008 6:50 am

ssarge wrote:Sorry, I thought the very portion of my post that you quoted made my position obvious:

OK, I get it. Sorry for my confusion.
coolstuff

by CallingCadence14 » Thu Jan 24, 2008 8:52 am

It's all about what kind of winner you want to be.When it comes down to it,more Coaches and tms are using stall tactics if they are ahead is there anything wrong with it ..Yes, and No.
It just depends on what values you place important, if your behind you want them to speed up even though the tempo was set in the first inning.If your ahead and barely scraping by you drag feet to get in and out Catchers no longer get courtesy runners,3rd baseman last one out but grabs the wrong glove .trip on the way into dug out and get up re tie shoes,if the blue starts screaming the girl that tripped now cries and needs a band aid for the time stalling boo boo.Coach if he has a time out calls for time gets imginary boo boo wrapped up parents que to play the ump," she was really hurt and he yelled to speed it up." it's only a game."
Other Tm in the mean while has gone rabid, coaches doing back flips screaming hustle Tm now into hyperspace noticing every millisecond .Parents on both sides are going crazy.....

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!
I Love Friendlies,nothing friendly about it.Just a way to get in game like scrimmages at a Lo Lo Price. :twisted:
CallingCadence14

by Coach_Gonzalez » Thu Jan 24, 2008 10:00 am

part of coaching is making game-time decisions. Now, does it really matter in pool play or in a friendly game? I think the only time it really makes a diference in championship play. Time limit is just a nuissance that should really be eliminated.
Coach_Gonzalez

Previous

Return to Fastpitch Discussions