Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

Fastpitch Discussions

Props to PSSG

What's on your mind?

by melsdad » Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:39 pm

Tournamet was great!!!! ............. the umpires,thats another story
melsdad

by Cookie » Mon Jan 21, 2008 9:51 am

I have talked to the people at PSSG a few times and I think they are going to be successful.

The umps well, there is no way they can ever make everyone happy. Win the game they are good umps lose and they suck
I'm not driving....
Cookie

by melsdad » Mon Jan 21, 2008 1:43 pm

All I heard was alot of complaints from ( winners ) and others. :cry:
melsdad

by Lost_D » Tue Jan 22, 2008 5:37 pm

Great tournament over the weekend, there was some good softball played and some great prizes awarded.It was nice to see so many team participating in a non qualifying event.

However, i believe the best part of the tournament was the meat stuffed burrito's.

Thanks PSSG
Lost_D

by BIG PAPA 18 » Wed Jan 23, 2008 1:05 pm

I would like to give PSSG Kudos for holding a very fun, and well kept tournament, great prizes and food. Very well organized..I agree with Spazsdad GOOD JOB!! :mrgreen:
BIG PAPA 18

by melsdad » Sun Jan 27, 2008 5:02 pm

Spazsdad wrote:
melsdad wrote:Tournamet was great!!!! ............. the umpires,thats another story

Our umps on Saturday were good. On Sunday it was a mix with the semifinal being kind of funny.
We had a situation where we were on defense runner on 1, 2 strikes on batter. Offensive coach brain farts on the count and gives his batter a "take swing" to help protect his runner that he sends to second. Batter swings, runner goes, and blue calls ball. Coach says "blue, she swung at the pitch". he asks for help from base ump, who with a deer in the headlights look, pauses and says "no she didn't". Just had to laugh.

I rest my case....
melsdad

Return to Fastpitch Discussions