Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

Fastpitch Discussions

What I like about eteamz

What's on your mind?

by coolstuff » Fri Jan 25, 2008 12:25 pm

tai2000 wrote:I really like that when there is a new reply to a post, the header gets moved to the top of the list. I like being able to read the new reply without having to go back through pages to find the original post.
Overall...much better than eteamz for a multitude of reasons...plus I have not had to hear about linear/ rotational hitting and why Englishbey is always wrong....breath of fresh air. :roll:

That's not the default, tho. I didn't know this until I read your post and went to the user control panel. Now I can see the latest posts at the top of the first page. Thanks for the tip!
coolstuff

by tai2000 » Fri Jan 25, 2008 12:36 pm

no problem... :D
Looking at the ball going over the fence isn't going to help. -Hank Aaron
tai2000

by DDsNbr1Fan » Fri Jan 25, 2008 11:29 pm

3Bsnag wrote:Eteamz announcements have been down. Hope they weren't wanting to post tryouts for this weekend.

My only complaint here is when I'm logged in, the topics are in yellow or orange. I like darker fonts that are easier to read. I know it's not because I'm getting old, it's always someone else's fault.

Ditto for me on the yellow/orange links/topics. I am a web designer and that color is hard to read against the background colors you have. Darker color is better.

Maybe this color! #BF0040
or this color! #008000
DDsNbr1Fan
Premium Member
Premium Member

Previous

Return to Fastpitch Discussions