Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

Fastpitch Discussions

VERY LITTLE TO DO WITH SOFTBALL

What's on your mind?

by NumeroUno » Fri Jan 25, 2008 9:29 am

I found this nice guy to walk my dog on the weekends while I am out watching the kids play softball. Thought that you would like to see them. By the way bring your pit bull over any time it will cut back on his food bill.
Walk the dog.jpg
Walk the dog.jpg (118.39 KiB) Viewed 2335 times

just for the record I do not agree with this and no animals were hurt while shouting this scene
Attachments
Walk dog 2.jpg
Walk dog 2.jpg (134.39 KiB) Viewed 2333 times
Help support heybucket and become a premium member today for only $12.00 a year
premium.html
NumeroUno

by umpinva » Fri Jan 25, 2008 11:49 am

NumeroUno wrote:I found this nice guy to walk my dog on the weekends while I am out watching the kids play softball. Thought that you would like to see them. By the way bring your pit bull over any time it will cut back on his food bill.
Walk the dog.jpg

just for the record I do not agree with this and no animals were hurt while shouting this scene

What a relief! I feared the guy you found to walk you dog was going to be Michael Vick. :o
umpinva

by coolstuff » Fri Jan 25, 2008 12:35 pm

My late father-in-law had a dog that was a cross between a wolf and a german shepherd. It was the size of a small bear and would almost knock me over sometimes just by walking too close to me. My mother-in-law got rid of it after it bit one of the grandkids - the second time.
coolstuff

Return to Fastpitch Discussions