Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

Fastpitch Discussions

Hey Bucket Classics

What's on your mind?

by PDad » Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:54 pm

Atta boy, Skarp!

Follow up thread on Thunder Thighs - Official petition requesting BonezMom to change her avatar

I ran across a similar one where the lady was using her bosom for a cup holder, but I can't find it now. Anyone remember some keyword(s) to search for it? "Cup holder" didn't yield it.

In the meantime, Softball fan stereotypes was a very good one.
PDad
Premium Member
Premium Member

by B-Dad » Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:57 pm

So much to relive, so little time.....

The softball stereotypes brought this one back from the recesses of my memory. It took some effort for me to dig up this gem (who has the bucket searching for dummies guide), but rereading this brought tears to my eyes.....

What To Wear To High School Games? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
TXfastpitchsoftball wrote:The regular high school season is just weeks away, and I'm still stressing. We can't figure out what to wear to the high school games.

It is really beginning to disturb me that I remember this crap. :shock: :shock: This is a sure sign that I've wasted way to much of my short life cruising the bucket.
B-Dad

by ontheblack » Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:51 pm

B-Dad wrote:who has the bucket searching for dummies guide

Usually faster to Google it. Ex: site:heybucket.com what to wear
ontheblack

by B-Dad » Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:56 am

OTB - Awesome!!! Thanks :D :D :D :D
B-Dad

by ontheblack » Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:10 am

You can also do this for an image search of heybucket by searching site:heybucket.com in the image search.
ontheblack

by BigPeaches » Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:53 am

That "Softball Fans Stereotypes" thread is hysterical!! Right on the money as we all have at least 2 or 3 that fit in those categories, I think my DD's team has them all!!
BigPeaches

by Skarp » Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:09 pm

BigPeaches wrote:That "Softball Fans Stereotypes" thread is hysterical!! Right on the money as we all have at least 2 or 3 that fit in those categories, I think my DD's team has them all!!

Dunno about all that, but I'd say that "BigPeaches" is already at classic Heybucket username status.
There is no charge for awesomeness
...or attractiveness.
Skarp
Premium Member
Premium Member

by B-Dad » Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:32 pm

Looking for the thread(s) where ssarge provides his dissertation on hitting mechanics. I remember a few where the man breaks it down it to levels most hitting instructors don't understand.
B-Dad

by PDad » Fri Apr 12, 2013 4:55 pm

B-Dad wrote:Looking for the thread(s) where ssarge provides his dissertation on hitting mechanics. I remember a few where the man breaks it down it to levels most hitting instructors don't understand.

I think there's more than one. ssarge has 30 posts in the last 8 pages of this one - Hitting: tip & myth of the week (page 4)
PDad
Premium Member
Premium Member

by PDad » Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:33 pm

Skarp wrote:Heybucket has:

For me--made my man parts tingle. ....

daylightkate did that for many of us - Take it of Eh!

Skarp and Anonlooker had a similar reaction to SiberianQueen and *AZTEC*PRINCESS* - Why do people have to lie? (pg. 3)
PDad
Premium Member
Premium Member

PreviousNext

Return to Fastpitch Discussions