Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

Fastpitch Discussions

HEYBUCKET UPGRADES IN PROCESS

What's on your mind?

by NumeroUno » Thu Jan 31, 2008 1:53 pm

Due to a few members requests we are making a few upgrades to the site.

You can now make posts for your STATE in:

FASTPITCH BOARD
Top Teams
Scoreboard
Organization/Leagues etc.

LOOKING FOR...
Tournaments
Friendlies
Players
Instructors
Teams etc
Help support heybucket and become a premium member today for only $12.00 a year
premium.html
NumeroUno

by Lefty's Dad » Fri Feb 01, 2008 2:48 pm

Oh No! Not an upgrade, will I still be able to login when your done? These always scare me. what site am I on again?
Lefty's Dad

by NumeroUno » Fri Feb 01, 2008 3:15 pm

Lefty's Dad wrote:Oh No! Not an upgrade, will I still be able to login when your done? These always scare me. what site am I on again?

Don't you sweat it Lefty's Dad I will send you Spazsdad's home phone number so if you have any problems call him and he will help you out. jk

Their should not be any problems with the upgrade, their were a few members that had a request and it was a good idea so we are making a POSITIVE upgrade I promise.
HB
premium.html
NumeroUno

by Lefty's Dad » Fri Feb 01, 2008 4:48 pm

Oh yeah, that's right, I'm not on eteamz so everything should be okay, :D
Lefty's Dad

by daylightkate » Sat Feb 02, 2008 8:04 pm

Hey Numero Uno, should I be offended EH? Sigh.... :?

One of the USFA World Series Qualifiers is happening just down the street from me this spring. We do get some US teams up to play for an opportunity to win a berth in Panama City. Just in case some of you where not aware, maybe if we had a Canada location..hint hint we could post our Qualifiers and Tournaments too? However I wouldn't call it one of our largest tournies as they suggest.

http://www.leaguelineup.com/welcome.asp?url=usfapartners

Cooper Challenge in Montreal is another excellent tournament that is a week long. Girls love participating in it and there is alway and there is always a Canada vs. USA all Star game. Teams are asked to submit their top player and they form two teams to create All Star Teams.

http://www.montrealchallenge.com/
Last edited by daylightkate on Sat Feb 02, 2008 8:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
daylightkate

by NumeroUno » Sat Feb 02, 2008 8:10 pm

DAYLIGHTKATE my deepest apologies ey. How could I forget about the GREAT WHITE NORTH.
I will call my web dude first think Monday morning and add CANADA to the list ey.
premium.html
NumeroUno

by daylightkate » Sat Feb 02, 2008 8:21 pm

Hey Uno, I'm gonna have to teach you some French or something! it's not ey, it's EH!......hee hee

Eh (pronounced /'eɪ/) is a spoken interjection in English, Italian and Spanish meaning "Huh?", "What?", "Hey", "Repeat that, please", or "That which I just said, is it not true?". It is also commonly used as a method for inciting an answer, as in "those trees are red, eh?"

Canada
The only usage of eh? that is exclusive to Canada, according to the Canadian Oxford Dictionary, is for "ascertaining the comprehension, continued interest, agreement, etc., of the person or persons addressed" as in, "It's four kilometres away, eh, so I have to go by bike." In that case, eh? is used to confirm the attention of the listener and to invite a supportive noise such as "Mm" or "Oh" or "Okay". It essentially is an interjection meaning, "I'm checking to see you're listening so I can continue."

"Eh" can also be added to the end of a declarative sentence to turn it into a question. For example: "The weather is nice." becomes "The weather is nice, eh?" This same phrase could also be taken as "The weather is nice, don't you agree?".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hoser
daylightkate

Return to Fastpitch Discussions