Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

Fastpitch Discussions

HeyBucket Members You Did It!!!!

What's on your mind?

by NumeroUno » Fri Feb 01, 2008 9:01 am

You Did It, HeyBucket Members checked out well over 1000 great deals from Google In January. We told you "check out the great deals from Google by clicking on their ads and we will send some lucky HeyBucket member a great prize". We have already given away 12 HeyBucket Tee Shirts, We have given away great seats to the Lakers vs Clippers game at the Staples Center. Now we have another great give away gift, some luck member will win a new Easton Bat, and a couple members will win HeyBucket Tee Shirts. We will announce the winner by Monday.

Happy Super Bowl Weekend to everyone, who is going to win?
Help support heybucket and become a premium member today for only $12.00 a year
premium.html
NumeroUno

by Sftbll4ever » Fri Feb 01, 2008 9:04 am

So how many times did you need to click? Honestly, I only did one, but that is because the ads that are showing up for me, well, they are not anything that I am interested in.

I really don't want the Patriots to get a perfect season, but I think that they will win. I think I really really don't want them to win cause I REALLY hate Jessica Simpson!!!! :lol: :D :lol: :D
Sftbll4ever

by NumeroUno » Fri Feb 01, 2008 9:15 am

When we made the announcement for the gift giveaway we needed 170 people to check out the great deals from Google. Our great member shattered that by checking out 305 great deals from Google.

You people rock!!!!
Help support heybucket and become a premium member today for only $12.00 a year
premium.html
NumeroUno

by DonnieS » Fri Feb 01, 2008 9:44 am

>> I think I really really don't want the patriots to win cause I REALLY hate Jessica Simpson!!!! <<

??? Is Jessica two-timing Tony?
DonnieS
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Sftbll4ever » Fri Feb 01, 2008 9:49 am

HAHAHAHAHA, that's right wrong team, what a dolt. Jessica probably doesn't remember either!!!

I really like Brady's attitude, very classy guy. He should have taken the proposal from the journalist the other day, she looked good in her wedding dress. That was funny.

Eitherway, seeing my team is not in the super bowl, who cares. HAHAHAHAHA

I LOVE FOOTBALL!!!
Sftbll4ever

Return to Fastpitch Discussions