Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

Fastpitch Discussions

New Name for cookie_29

What's on your mind?

by luckyone » Sat Feb 02, 2008 11:04 pm

When responding to any of cookie_29’s comments, he would appreciate it if you would refer to him as BLUE OYSTER BOY. This term of endearment goes back to cookie’s wild and crazy fraternity days.

No need to thank me BLUE OYSTER BOY, I’m here for you brother. I wonder why???

From our sister website E#%^z.......NOT :shock: :shock: :shock:
I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work."
luckyone

by softballdad » Sat Feb 02, 2008 11:09 pm

I have so many names for cookie_29 but I can't post them in this website. :o :o :o
cookie_29 is a !@$##%$^^&^*&^&*(*((&*&*)(()()*&*&^&^%^%$%##. There hope you guys can read it.
I believe in getting into hot water. I think it keeps you clean.
softballdad

by luckyone » Sat Feb 02, 2008 11:15 pm

Hey Numerouno instead of checking out the google ads. Im advertising your website in that other place e^%$z. No price for that. LOL :o
I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work."
luckyone

by NumeroUno » Sat Feb 02, 2008 11:34 pm

Thanks Luckyone have you noticed that Google has added different softball ads now. I just bought some things from Softball sales, they are one of my favorite on line softball stores.
Help support heybucket and become a premium member today for only $12.00 a year
premium.html
NumeroUno

by heybucket » Sat Feb 02, 2008 11:58 pm

luckyone wrote: Im advertising your website in that other place e^%$z.

I dare our members to promote our website in that other place. Message Board, Announcements, or Guestbook. We need the help from the not from socal members to spread the word about heybucket.com.
Children are likely to live up to what you believe of them
heybucket

by 3Bsnag » Sun Feb 03, 2008 12:29 am

We are spreading the word in non SoCal places! I've heard 4 coaches in N TX that have mentioned your name in the last 2 weeks alone. (And no, we all wouldn't burn down pole barns- other thread).

I LOVE SoftballSales and have been using them for years, even ordered stuff from them when overseas. Good prices, great customer service, and fast shipping. I ordered turf shoes for DD the day after Christmas and chose regular shipping. Received them the very next day.
3Bsnag

by DonnieS » Sun Feb 03, 2008 6:01 am

Regarding Softball Sales, any thing I need I check there first. Service has always been great and they even kept their store open in San Antonio after hours because we needed to get there and couldnt get there until right at closing time. Also I ordered something from them late on a Friday night, regular shipping, and received it on Monday.
DonnieS
Premium Member
Premium Member

by frogs_mom_15 » Sun Feb 03, 2008 1:47 pm

I have found a really great place for equipment thru google. Great prices and shipping was right on! Softballsavings.com I got DD's Liberty glove with maroon lacing and webbing for $139. Most places have the same price (regulated I guess) but no color options. Could get the colors by custom order, but that one cost $200. The only minor problem I had, was that the girl taking my order didn't realize that they had two sites, baseball and softball, and had to ask a supervisor for help. :) Check it out. Another one I found with great prices was hitrunscore.com Had great shipping with them also.
It's only a little skin, it'll grow back!

Frog gettin' the sign
frogs_mom_15

Return to Fastpitch Discussions