Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

Fastpitch Discussions

Softball Pants ?

What's on your mind?

by GIMNEPIWO » Mon Dec 14, 2015 8:41 am

My teams have always used 'belted' pants ... Has anyone had an issue with the 'string tie' type pants not staying up ... We are looking at new pants and that is one concern the gals have mentioned ?
"For the strength of the pack is the wolf, the strength of the wolf is the pack" Rudyard Kipling
GIMNEPIWO

by Under the Radar » Mon Dec 14, 2015 8:59 am

Victory pants are the best pants on the market. PM me for info
Under the Radar
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Tyler Durden » Mon Dec 14, 2015 9:14 am

VETERANS....ALL GAVE SOME, SOME GAVE ALL
Tyler Durden
Premium Member
Premium Member

by GIMNEPIWO » Mon Dec 14, 2015 10:39 am

Gluv is one of the samples we have now ... They were very helpful and they have the color we are looking for ( Royal Blue ) ... They are one of the beltless string tye types that I am speaking of and probably the best fitting we have tried ... My gals are concerned about changing to the beltless, so I posted the question ... Up to this point we have been in black pants which is not a school color, but are available from many more manufacturers assuring that everyone could find one that would fit ... We have a variety of body types.
"For the strength of the pack is the wolf, the strength of the wolf is the pack" Rudyard Kipling
GIMNEPIWO

by USCpride » Mon Dec 14, 2015 1:27 pm

Gluv send you a sample pack for sizing if you ask them. We use them for our team and the sizes of our kids vary a lot
the sample packs takes away all the guessing. I would at least ask, have then girls run around in a few samples and see what they think.
USCpride
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Under the Radar » Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:05 pm

Under the Radar
Premium Member
Premium Member

by progapanda » Mon Dec 14, 2015 4:20 pm

We switched from Intensity Low Rise Belted to Uniforms Express Belted pants. uniformsexpress.com
progapanda
Premium Member
Premium Member

by NumeroUno » Mon Dec 14, 2015 5:16 pm

GIMNEPIWO wrote:Gluv is one of the samples we have now ... They were very helpful and they have the color we are looking for ( Royal Blue ) ... They are one of the beltless string tye types that I am speaking of and probably the best fitting we have tried ... My gals are concerned about changing to the beltless, so I posted the question ... Up to this point we have been in black pants which is not a school color, but are available from many more manufacturers assuring that everyone could find one that would fit ... We have a variety of body types.

G man my teams used Victory for years. The pants fade after a while. I switched over to The Gluv and the girls loved them.

We had around 100 girls at the time and they all loved them 100% of them. I even wrote something on here about 100% satisfaction. Don't get me wrong Victory makes a great uni but The Gluv is made in America and designed for a girls body.

The uniforms aren't cheap either they cost a little but they are still less expensive then Victory and the girls will love them
Help support heybucket and become a premium member today for only $12.00 a year
premium.html
NumeroUno

by GIMNEPIWO » Mon Dec 14, 2015 8:36 pm

Yeah ... Gluv sent us a sizing sample pack and also an extra royal blue so we could make sure the royal was the correct shade, which it was ... The uni's look good but I didn't want them working out in them on the field ... We tuck in our jerseys and they are concerned they will spend 7 innings pulling up the pants ... The belted ones always stayed where they put them and they are worried of making the investment and having the 'sag' ... :lol:
GIMNEPIWO

by shortslappy » Mon Dec 14, 2015 9:50 pm

My DD's game uniforms have Gluv pants and she loves them more than her practice Intensity. She says they never sag or fall because they're pretty snug without feeling tight. One of her pairs is royal blue and it's a pretty sharp looking color, but more importantly, it seems more comfortable for the girls.
shortslappy

Next

Return to Fastpitch Discussions