Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

Feedback & Suggestions

Teams not showing up for friendlies.

by Renegadesdav » Fri Oct 26, 2018 4:38 pm

sdiamond wrote:I would appreciate your thoughts and feedaback regarding teams who do not show up to friendlies.
Its frustarating when you travel 30 miles or more and in some instances parents, friends and families have to pay to enter the facility the friendly is at only to find out at game time one or more teams has not showed.

Thank you

I’m frustrated with Teams putting out Friendlies with future dates and they never update the list on Teams that are showing up all we see is one team and that’s their Team example and I called at least three weeks prior: I called a Coach with Socal Breakers in Temecula and Games will be at Pala so I text him to confirm a week out on Monday and he says we’re updating the Schedule and some teams have dropped out. So on Tuesday he Cancels Games and I never get an email or text or Call. I don’t find out until Friday when I call the guy to confirm Tjme and Location of Fields. Dude Really, so I’m scrambling around, found some Games. Next time try to Confirm your Location and Teams and update your List of Teams coming and Communicate with Teams that have Texted you and Update your Heybucket and maybe teams with go. Putting Future Dates our again for Friendlies, Nope Try Again.
Renegadesdav
Premium Member
Premium Member

Previous

Return to Feedback & Suggestions