Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

Who is Going Where

Tulsa Elite Eastons Callie Parsons '11 commits to Oklahoma!!

Reached your goal? Tell us where you are playing.

by TulsaEliteGold » Mon Nov 24, 2008 8:51 pm

Callie Parsons 2011 verbals to THE Univ of Oklahoma!!

The Tulsa Elite Easton Gold is pleased to announce Sophomore Centerfielder Callie Parsons, a Class of 2011 student from Pryor HS (Ok.), has verbally commited to accept a softball scholarship to attend, NCAA Div 1 and Top 10 Ranked, University of Oklahoma in Norman, Ok.

Parsons is the daughter of Gary & Lori Parsons of Pryor, OK and becomes the nation's first Class of 2011 member to verbal to OU.

When asked about her decision Parsons said, "I have always dreamed of going to OU and am just so excited right now. They just have so much to offer."

Even though she's only a Sophomore, the Left-Handed, Power-Hitting Parsons has been heavily recruited by many Top 25 Programs since joining the Tulsa Elite fulltime, including several programs in the Big 12 and SEC, but always wanted to be a Sooner.

Elite Coach, Jeff Filali stated "We are very proud of Callie’s accomplishments on and off the field. She is quiet and humble, but very consistent at the plate with a very strong arm in the OF and just gets the job done. I asked her at the end of summer where she really wanted to play college ball and she didn't hesitate to say the University of Oklahoma. I told her I couldn't promise her anything, but if she would work hard, I would let them know about her abilities and do everything in my powers to make sure they had a chance to come watch her play."
Jeff Filali
Asst Softball Coach
Butler Comm College - 25+ D1 Signees since '11
www.butlergrizzlies.com

Founder/GM/Coach
Tulsa Elite Softball - 130+ College Commits since '08
www.tulsaelite.org

eM: jeff@TulsaElite.org
Ph: 918-951-7142
TulsaEliteGold

Return to Who is Going Where