Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

Who is Going Where

2014 LORENA LA LA RUIZ UNIVERSITY OF HAWAI'I

Reached your goal? Tell us where you are playing.

by 1KOLOHESISTA » Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:04 am

CONGRATS LA LA!!! Coach Coolen's first 2014 verbal!!! La La is a C/3 who plays for San Diego Legacy 18u and Chaparral High School in Temecula. A BIG thank you to our batting guru Rick Hopkins...you're the absolute BEST much love!!! Also to Richard Mercado for all your patience and help behind the plate : ) To Ken for believing in La La and coaching our awesome team, thanks for EVERYTHING!!!! Jerry, thanks for giving La La many opportunities and all our years at TNL!!! Coach Coolen....HUGE MAHALO....you've been following La La since 9th grade and we really appreciate all the time and dedication you've given La La all these years!!! MAHALO NUI LOA EVERYONE!!!!
1KOLOHESISTA

by fastpitchdad05 » Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:36 am

Looks like it's going to be a Mele Kalikimaka and a Hauoli Makahiki Hou in the Ruiz house!

Headed to my alma mater...congrats!

Would love to see my 2015 DD join her so I could have even more of an excuse to get back to the islands. :D
fastpitchdad05
Premium Member
Premium Member

by NumeroUno » Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:04 am

Great job La La
Help support heybucket and become a premium member today for only $12.00 a year
premium.html
NumeroUno

by Sftbll4ever » Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:09 am

fastpitchdad05 wrote:Looks like it's going to be a Mele Kalikimaka and a Hauoli Makahiki Hou in the Ruiz house!

Would love to see my 2015 DD join her so I could have even more of an excuse to get back to the islands. :D

They already verballed 2 2015's. Keep your fingers crossed, he could still be looking.
Sftbll4ever

by fastpitchdad05 » Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:40 pm

Sftbll4ever wrote:
fastpitchdad05 wrote:Looks like it's going to be a Mele Kalikimaka and a Hauoli Makahiki Hou in the Ruiz house!

They already verballed 2 2015's. Keep your fingers crossed, he could still be looking.

Thanks...they are on DD's wish list so I guess we should contact them again.

I'm curious...how did the verbal happen? Did they visit the campus or was it done at a camp, maybe?

DD has been getting camp invites from quite a few places, but we're just moving slowly. :)
fastpitchdad05
Premium Member
Premium Member

Return to Who is Going Where