Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

Who is Going Where

Tulsa Elite's Taylor Woodall 2011 commits to Oklahoma State

Reached your goal? Tell us where you are playing.

by TulsaEliteGold » Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:47 pm

Tulsa Elite’s Taylor Woodall-2011-commits to D1 Oklahoma State!!

The Tulsa Elite Gold is pleased to announce Taylor Woodall, a Class of 2011 Catcher/IF from Meeker HS (Ok.), has verbally committed to accept a softball scholarship to attend, NCAA Div 1, Oklahoma State University in Stillwater, OK.

Woodall is the daughter of Al & Lisa Woodall of Meeker, OK and plays HS Ball for Coach Robert Palmer. She carries a 4.00 GPA and scored a 23 on her ACT.

Taylor has been heavily recruited by many Top Programs over the past 9 months, since joining the Tulsa Elite fulltime, including Oklahoma, Auburn, Arkansas and Missouri, but really loved all that OSU had to offer & looks forward to being a Cowgirl.

When asked about her decision Woodall said, "I just really love the OSU campus, the Athletic Facilities and the coaches. Plus I know several girls who are going to play Softball there and many others who are students. With the generosity of Mr. Pickens, there is so much in the plans for the entire university and the coaches have commitments from several top players throughout the nation. Even though I didn’t commit immediately, I knew for sure after the visit, Stillwater is where I want to spend my college career."

Elite coach, Jeff Filali on Woodall: “Taylor is a phenomenal Catcher & Corner IF with a very strong arm and very powerful bat. She adds an additional power threat with the ability to hit a lot of HRs and drive in a lot of RBIs, but is also very quick and aggressive on the bases. She works very hard on her own, comes from a great family and is a great kid. She has the potential to be a very strong addition for the Lady Cowgirls."
Jeff Filali
Asst Softball Coach
Butler Comm College - 25+ D1 Signees since '11
www.butlergrizzlies.com

Founder/GM/Coach
Tulsa Elite Softball - 130+ College Commits since '08
www.tulsaelite.org

eM: jeff@TulsaElite.org
Ph: 918-951-7142
TulsaEliteGold

Return to Who is Going Where