Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

Who is Going Where

2019 Abs Cunningham American Pastime Gold V -D1 Cal Bapti

Reached your goal? Tell us where you are playing.

by fastpitchdad05 » Sat Oct 07, 2017 12:06 pm

PDad wrote:
onlooker wrote:I think the forensics of:

11 posts down on the "who is going where" forum is a February post means the vital signs of heybucket are not too well.
Add to that the hired nurses are messing with the patients IV's (that is a play on words: bashing them for bringing up old posts when in reality its front page material) and you have the recipe for death.

I don't see your "play on words" (looks more like a metaphor or an analogy), however I agree with much of your message.

Most of the people from Heybucket's heyday (that is a play on words) have moved on and the remaining few should allow a new TB generation to reinvigorate the board.

Why do you think a new generation hasn't taken the reins? Is it our fault (the old-timers)? Is it the grumpy moderator's fault? Is it maybe UNO's fault for not working hard enough to promote the site?

I know...it's Trump's fault! No...Obama! No...Hillary! :lol:

But seriously...WTH happened to this once vibrant site? Unless you count the tryout posts there's really not a whole lot going on. Makes me a little bummed out quite honestly.
fastpitchdad05
Premium Member
Premium Member

by PDad » Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:42 am

fastpitchdad05 wrote:Why do you think a new generation hasn't taken the reins? Is it our fault (the old-timers)? (largely) Is it the grumpy moderator's fault? (not while moderating) Is it maybe UNO's fault for not working hard enough to promote the site? (what do you have in mind - facebook ads a la Russians?)

I know...it's Trump's fault! No...Obama! No...Hillary! :lol: (snowflakes!)

But seriously...WTH happened to this once vibrant site? Unless you count the tryout posts there's really not a whole lot going on. (I agree) Makes me a little bummed out quite honestly.(me too)

Most old-timers are no longer involved in softball as their DD's finished playing. With a couple notable exceptions, we haven't been involved in TB for several years.

My 2 cents is we need to make an effort to start new threads/discussions and encourage TB discussions by others.
PDad
Premium Member
Premium Member

Previous

Return to Who is Going Where