Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

AZ

14U Rankings

by Smiley » Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:49 am

To kick off the discussion, here is my top 10. This is mostly on guess work because we don't yet know all of the teams and what happened to several 95 and 96 teams from last year and some good 95 teams might be playing 16U:

1.Lil Saints
2.Shockwave
3.Desert Thunder 96
4.Desert Wolves
5.Prodigy
6.Scottsdale Fever
7.Storm
8.Desert Scorpions
9.Hotshots 96
10.Scottsdale Fever 96

Anyone have teams to add or take away or suggestions? :)
Smiley

by TheMachine » Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:59 pm

:( Where is politico this year he/she was right on last year! Proidgy is not a 14u team this year they are 16u/18u team & very good. Which DW team? Fever 96 keeps beating Fever 95 this year & who is Desert Scorpions? :roll: Stealth should be up there to, where are they?
Greatness is a way of life
TheMachine

by Smiley » Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:23 pm

Thanks that is good info Machine. Politico's daughter was on the 97 Lil Saints which disbanded. :( I don't know where she went. The Desert Scorpions are a very solid Tucson team I have seen play 5 or 6 games. I didn't know Prodigy moved up a class must have changed the team make up quite a bit. DW KJ now has been around many years and IMO is much better than Coleman. I thought Stealth was 16U starting January. If not, I agree they will be a top 14U contender. I am trying to gather more data and may update as season progresses. After your post I investigated Fever 96 v. Fever 95. My source tells me that in the last tournament where 96 beat 95, 95 was missing the top pitcher/hitter and 96 was full strength. Historically 95 has owned 96, but I guess that could change.

I wasn't trying to make any pronouncements because I havent seen enough of everyone to form good opinions, just trying to get some discussion going to make the year more interesting. Based on what you have seen/heard, who would you list in top 10? :)
Smiley

Return to AZ