Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

AZ

16u Rankings

by deticatedtosoftball » Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:39 pm

1. Arizona Storm- Strong solid team all around definetley the team to beat for the 2010 season, best of the best

2. Arizona Killer Bees Garcia-Has some top pitching, and has a strong offensive lineup

3. Arizona Hotshots Creed- not quit sure if their 16 but very good team nonetheless

4. Arizona Hotshots Gatti- Strong pitching, strong fileding a good team to beat

5. AZ Cats 94- Very good First year 16's

6. Arizona Killer Bees Elvis- This team varies from 8th graders to juniors, this is their first year together not a bad start but I predict they will improve throughout the season. strong pitching

7. Arizona Prodigy- 2nd year together, pretty good team strong offense, although they lost a few players including their pitcher after the last season.

8. Lil Saints- Not bad

This is just a list that I'm basing on from what I've seen so far this season, feel free to disagree or agree and I'd like to know if you think a teams mising.
deticatedtosoftball

by THE MAD-DOG99 » Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:07 am

Great job Dedicated...keep it up..need to keep AZ talking...

16U can be tough to figure out and considering that a top 14U team beat some of these teams this last weekend..OUCH..

And don't forgot about some of those other Tucson teams like Elite...?
THE MAD-DOG99

by deticatedtosoftball » Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:12 pm

THE MAD-DOG99 wrote:Great job Dedicated...keep it up..need to keep AZ talking...

16U can be tough to figure out and considering that a top 14U team beat some of these teams this last weekend..OUCH..

And don't forgot about some of those other Tucson teams like Elite...?

Thanks and yes sorry I did forget elite and they do deserve to be mixed up somewhere in there.
deticatedtosoftball

by AZsbcoach » Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:25 pm

Who ever is making these rankings is forgetting a few teams, although neither team has played a lot in the Az area this fall they are teams to be contented with. Both teams played a lot in California this fall and did quite well against some of Californas stronger teams.

Householders Hotshots second year 16u is a powerfull team with pretty solid pitching and a quick scoring offense.

Hotshots Davis, 1st year 16u team has a potent offense with some very solid defense as well and a pretty solid pitching trio.

Just because they did not play much in town they are both pretty solid teams and do not count either of them out of a game until it is over.
THE ONLY ONE TO LOSE IS THE ONE THAT DOES NOT PARTAKE
AZsbcoach

by clubdad » Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:39 pm

:?: those teams are all pretty good...what about the EAST VALLEY PRIDE 16U-RITTER...any info on this one?? thanks...
clubdad

Return to AZ