Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

AZ

TOP 2 12U TEAMS

by goingbroke4softball » Sun Apr 04, 2010 12:12 pm

Mad Dog keep it going, but I really get sick of seing the HOT SHOTS AND DIE NASTY going back and fourth in here on who the better team is. Why don't both the teams get together and play a best out of 3 to see who is the king, the rest of us really don't care to hear the arguing who is #1 and #2, who barrowed a pitcher, who stole what, who did what to who, to win it. Sometimes they both act like they are the only 2 teams in AZ. Better yet lets see the coaches and parents play each other in a game of fastpitch softball, best out of 3 guys? Last time I checked it was about the girls, and I think they have lost sight of that. Sorry it's my opion.
Mad Dog keep up the good work...
goingbroke4softball

by THE MAD-DOG99 » Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:49 pm

Much appreciated....my advice get more parents and coaches involved....I know both coaches and they are class acts and have nothing but good things to say about each other and the other teams...what is needed is more input from the other teams....!!!!

When you are a good team..it's kind of fun to get on the soap box and crow a bit IMO...

Need to get the others to show their pride in their kids and teams also...

These guys are just proud of what their teams have done....
THE MAD-DOG99

by justncase » Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:40 am

Goingbroke4softball this is a discussion forum. These teams obviously are very proud of their young ladies & our sharing their opinions. After all they are opinions (fact or fiction). Don't bash other people because they are proud of the teams & or orgs they are apart of. Instead own up & represent your team & or org. How do they say !$%* or get off the pot. Have fun with it, don't get all worked up over it. :lol:
justncase

by THE MAD-DOG99 » Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:20 pm

You guys need to play nice...LOL....

Put your input on the 12U rankings thread and get others involved...best way to discuss and determine...who are the best teams in AZ....
THE MAD-DOG99

Return to AZ