Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

AZ

ARIZONA 14U RANKINGS/NEWS/TOURNEYS

by AZ Bomber » Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:47 am

smiles101 wrote:Mad DOG99 u don't know me. I find it funny u think I'm your best friend. I read the boards ever day to know whats going on. I love to hear what boneheads like u have say. One more thing your info on your ranking sound alot like your boys ranking. :D

Smiles101 :)

WOW :shock: That sounds like RAGE!!! :lol:
AZ Bomber

by MAD-DOG99 » Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:27 pm

Stealth and Fever look to stand pat with excellent lineups and added nicely with a few new players.

Saints will be fine, but still looking for a couple of pieces to add to the puzzle.

P.S. Adjusted some notes
MAD-DOG99

by MAD-DOG99 » Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:46 pm

AZ Bomber wrote:
smiles101 wrote:Mad DOG99 u don't know me. I find it funny u think I'm your best friend. I read the boards ever day to know whats going on. I love to hear what boneheads like u have say. One more thing your info on your ranking sound alot like your boys ranking. :D

I know..WOW...

And you are right smiles, wouldn't want to be accused of taking any top secret..hush hush info

placed by someone else... :lol: albiet, common information known to everyone :lol:

Especially like the other age group rankings or rankings from other states that look strikingly

familiar... :lol:
MAD-DOG99

by AZ Bomber » Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:37 pm

AZ Bomber wrote:

Guess I shouldn't of said the 'RAGE' word, got me permanently banned at 43ft today.. :o :o
AZ Bomber

by minipolitico » Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:45 pm

Since my big brother from another mother, my idol (miniPOLITICO) is so popular I will be taking over all the team rankings in Arizona. In fact, I may have a line on all the rec leagues in the state too so no one can steal our thunder anymore.
minipolitico

by MAD-DOG99 » Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:41 pm

96 Cats also looking good so far....
MAD-DOG99

by AZ Bomber » Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:14 pm

minipolitico wrote:Since my big brother from another mother, my idol (miniPOLITICO) is so popular I will be taking over all the team rankings in Arizona. In fact, I may have a line on all the rec leagues in the state too so no one can steal our thunder anymore.

Rank away.... I would like to hear another point of view besides MAD DOG, that would be good for all to see.
AZ Bomber

by azsb » Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:23 pm

AZ Bomber wrote:
minipolitico wrote:Since my big brother from another mother, my idol (miniPOLITICO) is so popular I will be taking over all the team rankings in Arizona. In fact, I may have a line on all the rec leagues in the state too so no one can steal our thunder anymore.

Rank away.... I would like to hear another point of view besides MAD DOG, that would be good for all to see.

well, at least i have met maddog and know he is a real person.mini, you can't do it because we already know who would be the #1 team every week. lol.i did hear a rumor though that a ranking guy is coming over here from az. his name is

43bordermarshalholychicagosocaldansungoldcoachnextbestofthe3ksur94dadolitico
azsb

by AZ Bomber » Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:51 pm

azsb wrote:
AZ Bomber wrote:

well, at least i have met maddog and know he is a real person.mini, you can't do it because we already know who would be the #1 team every week. lol.i did hear a rumor though that a ranking guy is coming over here from az. his name is

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: omgosh, no RAGE intended, but that is hilarious
AZ Bomber

by azsoftball99 » Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:06 pm

azsb wrote:
AZ Bomber wrote:

Ok, I have been reading HB and norage for a year now, and that is the funniest post I have ever seen. :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:
azsoftball99

PreviousNext

Return to AZ