Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

AZ

CALLING ARIZONA

by 98dad » Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:49 pm

dad98dd wrote:lol I only got 7 days. I think the back breaker was responding that if his beloved saints were to play top 10 they wouldnt be in the top 10 anymore

That site is so boring....no rankings, no talking about what happen at the field last weekend, no SunCat talk........What the hell do you talk about over at 46 in??????

I feel like I'm at church when I'm go on over there....
98dad

by dad98dd » Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:43 pm

So a friend of mine who reads 516 inches on and off but never posts went on today after a long while and made a simple request. This was the response after his post being deleted.

Re: Bring back the Mad Dog

Sent: 30 minutes ago
To: 98DDDAD
Not ever happening he asked to leave, he was not kicked out.

Get the story straight!!

by 43FT » August 19th, 2010, 8:42 am

To all of the 43FT members wondering where Mad-Dog99 has gone, he has decided to leave 43FT. After crossing the line on a couple posts, our moderators were forced to delete/edit them. Apparently he did not like being censored and felt he was better off posting somewhere that he is able to cross the line and post negative things about others. FYI: Mad-Dog99 was not banned, he asked us to delete his account as he would not longer be posting here.

For those of you looking forward to future 12U rankings, we will continue to post them and also ask that if anybody would like to take over the 12U AZ Rankings to please let us know. Again, 12U AZ Rankings will continue here at 43FT.

43FT was created to be a clean, non confrontational site where you can get all the latest softball information and talk softball with others who love the sport without getting bashed, harassed, or made fun of. It doesn't matter who you are, if you cross the line, your posts will be edited/deleted as necessary. 43FT is a place for positive conversations about softball, without all the rage!

43FT

Subject: Bring back the Mad Dog

98DDDAD wrote:Have not posted here in a very long time. I miss the honesty of the Mad Dog. Should he be allowed back on 43ft?

Last edited by Marshal Dillon on October 5th, 2010, 9:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Friend then replies to PM

I ask a simple question and get a negative response. So much for no rage. This is why people are leaving your site. Your games and gimmicks are not flying very well in the AZ softball community. No need to delete I will not be using your site anymore.

Then just out of curiosity tries to log back on and gets the following message after login.

You have been permanently banned from this board.

Please contact the Board Administrator for more information.

A ban has been issued on your IP address.
dad98dd

by yourkiddingme » Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:40 pm

dad98dd wrote:So a friend of mine who reads 516 inches on and off but never posts went on today after a long while and made a simple request. This was the response after his post being deleted.

Re: Bring back the Mad Dog

Sent: 30 minutes ago
To: 98DDDAD
Not ever happening he asked to leave, he was not kicked out.

Get the story straight!!

by 43FT » August 19th, 2010, 8:42 am

To all of the 43FT members wondering where Mad-Dog99 has gone, he has decided to leave 43FT. After crossing the line on a couple posts, our moderators were forced to delete/edit them. Apparently he did not like being censored and felt he was better off posting somewhere that he is able to cross the line and post negative things about others. FYI: Mad-Dog99 was not banned, he asked us to delete his account as he would not longer be posting here.

For those of you looking forward to future 12U rankings, we will continue to post them and also ask that if anybody would like to take over the 12U AZ Rankings to please let us know. Again, 12U AZ Rankings will continue here at 43FT.

43FT was created to be a clean, non confrontational site where you can get all the latest softball information and talk softball with others who love the sport without getting bashed, harassed, or made fun of. It doesn't matter who you are, if you cross the line, your posts will be edited/deleted as necessary. 43FT is a place for positive conversations about softball, without all the rage!

43FT

Subject: Bring back the Mad Dog

98DDDAD wrote:Have not posted here in a very long time. I miss the honesty of the Mad Dog. Should he be allowed back on 43ft?

Last edited by Marshal Dillon on October 5th, 2010, 9:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Friend then replies to PM

I ask a simple question and get a negative response. So much for no rage. This is why people are leaving your site. Your games and gimmicks are not flying very well in the AZ softball community. No need to delete I will not be using your site anymore.

Then just out of curiosity tries to log back on and gets the following message after login.

You have been permanently banned from this board.

A ban has been issued on your IP address.

I saw this message posted on 43FT by 43FT » August 19th, 2010, 8:42 am so what's new I just checked it's still posted up on 43FT at http://www.43ft.com/43FT/viewtopic.php? ... 5&start=20 so what's the big deal on that subject everyone knows why he left.

On your post above you said the following:
No need to delete I will not be using your site anymore.
so why would you try to get back in did you miss it already over there. What did you expect them to do when you said you where done, I guess you where confused with what you told them as stated above?

Why make such a big deal about 43FT, if you don't like it over there don't go, no one is forcing you.
yourkiddingme

by AZ96Dad » Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:57 pm

People should be able to post what they want without the fear of someone threatening to bam them. Heck I made mention of someone on the other sites post and it got back to them. Wow I thought my days of my mommy watching me ended when I moved out! That is the reason I post here no fear of getting banned.
AZ96Dad

by 98dad » Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:11 am

Just make sure your password over here is not the same....That wacko will log in over here and delete your posts.
98dad

by yourkiddingme » Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:52 am

AZ96Dad wrote:People should be able to post what they want without the fear of someone threatening to bam them. Heck I made mention of someone on the other sites post and it got back to them. Wow I thought my days of my mommy watching me ended when I moved out! That is the reason I post here no fear of getting banned.

I'm not really sure why you think you should be able to post anything you want where ever you want? Can you shout FIRE in a crowded theater? Don't some restaurants have a sign up that says NO SHIRTS, NO SHOES, NO SERVICE? Signs are up at some stores say: We have the right to refuse service to anyone. Even the bucket has standards and does delete posts at times so why wouldn't that hold true over there?

I'm sure phpBB does not let admin or anyone for that matter view passwords, I'm sure they are all encrypted, but UNO would know that answer or he would be able to get everyone's password here as well and how would that go over.
yourkiddingme

by Az_Dad24 » Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:38 am

Well I can tell you this...My post before I changed my passwords are edited. Since I changed it not one has been erased.

I like how they copy and pasted the 10u ranking from over and said that were sent in anonymous. hahahahhaha Best of the West aka Politico
Az_Dad24

by MAD-DOG99 » Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:40 am

To : yourkiddingmethatsforsure

Just curious ? I thought you said you..uh..I mean " your good friend " had moved on.

Why do you continue to post here...?
MAD-DOG99

by dad98dd » Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:50 am

yourkiddingme go back to 43 with all your other names you created politico,marshall,3ks and the other 500 that you made to keep your lame board running
dad98dd

by Az_Dad24 » Wed Oct 06, 2010 12:34 pm

Wow....Little Hilter over at 46 in. banned me for a week???WTF did I do over there?

He must of banned me for posting on this site. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Oh well next time see him I'll have find out why :D

Information
You have been banned from this board until October 13th, 2010, 9:37 am.

A ban has been issued on your username.
Az_Dad24

PreviousNext

Return to AZ