Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

AZ

Monster Mash - Lil Saints comments..

by balldad96 » Mon Oct 18, 2010 1:01 pm

wow, so the number 1 seed in Monster Mash tournament the LIL SAINTS lost in the 1st round and ever since there has been an emphasis on them losing to the champions.. which to me came off a little as making excuses for the loss.. I responded to the 3 different post with a simple "you lost, move on" and my comments were deleted... hmmmm.... did I cross the line??? Does that comment really require censorship??

Here are the 3 post I responded to in regards to what they posted about the Lil Saints losing..

"Everyday is different and you always have to remember these are still 14U girls."- Politico

"Being a #1 seed we wish we had not have met up with the Monster Mash Tournament Champion in the 1st round"- Politico

"So I had a conversation this morning about getting 1rst in the pool then losing to the 3rd seed who eventually won the tournament. What does that say about the team that got first? Does that mean if they got to the other side of the bracket they would have been in the finals? What are your thoughts on the subject?"- EV96DAD
balldad96

by 98dad » Mon Oct 18, 2010 1:16 pm

Did you expect anything else from him?

His sand box and his toys :lol: ...If he doesn't like it/or you it will be deleted.

Hope you password is not the same over here.....
98dad

by 96Coach » Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:08 pm

balldad96 wrote:"Everyday is different and you always have to remember these are still 14U girls."- Politico

"Being a #1 seed we wish we had not have met up with the Monster Mash Tournament Champion in the 1st round"- Politico

"So I had a conversation this morning about getting 1rst in the pool then losing to the 3rd seed who eventually won the tournament. What does that say about the team that got first? Does that mean if they got to the other side of the bracket they would have been in the finals? What are your thoughts on the subject?"- EV96DAD

Somebody has been copying posts from the OTHER site. Hmmmmm
96Coach

by balldad96 » Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:20 pm

96Coach wrote:
balldad96 wrote:"Everyday is different and you always have to remember these are still 14U girls."- Politico

Somebody has been copying posts from the OTHER site. Hmmmmm

:o ummm...Yes, thats where this thread is deriving from.. was I ever trying to be secretive about these being comments from the other site? Dont think so, thats why I copied them and even quoted them, with the screen name of the author.. I'm just trying to figure out why my replies were deleted.. I would have asked directly but looks like Im not allowed to anymore..
balldad96

by AZ Bomber » Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:23 pm

One by one, Arizona will be back posting on heybucket
AZ Bomber

by Politico » Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:24 pm

NumeroUno

No one forces anyone to come on here.

The above comments are so true, I'm done! For those of you that read my post before I edited it I made my point, therefore there is no longer a reason to keep it up. For those of you that always want to believe what you read here, take it with a grain of salt not everything you read is true especially in this AZ section of HB. And for those of you that are jealous of someone or something in your life, work hard and good things will happen, nothing good happens without hard word there are NO shortcuts in life.

Congratulations to the San Diego Aztecs a well deserved Victory! :D

Hopefully you will all enjoy your daughters journey
Last edited by Politico on Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Politico

by 98dad » Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:26 pm

Lil Saints is the Greatest Softball Organzation is the world......Don't question it or you WILL be banned. hahahahahhahaha :lol:
98dad

by 96Coach » Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:29 pm

98dad wrote:Lil Saints is the Greatest Softball Organzation is the world......Don't question it or you WILL be banned. hahahahahhahaha :lol:

This softball site is only used to slam and belittle. Great role models for our daughters.
96Coach

by MAD-DOG99 » Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:30 pm

Hey a hole, don't put me in this mr high road.

I am who I am and everyone knows it, don't try to say I have all these usernames when I don't

because you can't cover up your lies.

Not being 43ft the biggest one of all.

I will be happy to talk to you in person if you continue to call me out.

Oh that's right, thought I wasn't banned.. :lol:
MAD-DOG99

by AZ Bomber » Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:35 pm

Politico wrote:I can't believe from all the things I've heard that you all here just have nothing else to say or do but criticize myself or 43FT. Life is short move on and enjoy your daughter journey to 43FT!!!!! (That might be hard for you seeing your DD team went 0-4 and the rumor on the street is you are looking for a new team. How many teams will that make it in the past 3 years 8+?). :lol:

That was RAGE! We need an IP ban :D :D
Last edited by AZ Bomber on Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AZ Bomber

Next

Return to AZ