Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

AZ

Monster Mash - Lil Saints comments..

by MAD-DOG99 » Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:39 pm

I will add, 98 Dad ,

I know you are just trying to get under his skin because it works, but remember,

he does not reflect the Saints organization, It's coach and the parents.

In other words, pick on dumb dumb , not the team. please
MAD-DOG99

by 98dad » Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:41 pm

MAD-DOG99 wrote:I will add, 98 Dad ,

I know you are just trying to get under his skin because it works, but remember,

he does not reflect the Saints organization, It's coach and the parents.

In other words, pick on dumb dumb , not the team. please

;)
98dad

by NumeroUno » Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:19 pm

96Coach wrote:
98dad wrote:Lil Saints is the Greatest Softball Organzation is the world......Don't question it or you WILL be banned. hahahahahhahaha :lol:

This softball site is only used to slam and belittle. Great role models for our daughters.

I wish you all would just PM each other it would be much easier that way.

96coach this site is not only used to slam people it does have a couple other qualities :lol: No one forces anyone to come on here.
Help support heybucket and become a premium member today for only $12.00 a year
premium.html
NumeroUno

by dad98dd » Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:24 pm

I CALL BS ON THE NEVER DELETED A POST.
dad98dd

by dad98dd » Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:43 pm

Politico wrote:
NumeroUno

No one forces anyone to come on here.

The above comments are so true, I'm done! For those of you that read my post before I edited it I made my point, therefore there is no longer a reason to keep it up. For those of you that always want to believe what you read here, take it with a grain of salt not everything you read is true especially in this AZ section of HB. And for those of you that are jealous of someone or something in your life, work hard and good things will happen, nothing good happens without hard word there are NO shortcuts in life.

Congratulations to the San Diego Aztecs a well deserved Victory! :D

Hopefully you will all enjoy your daughters journey to 43FT!

You Got caught with your pants down again and trying to cover your tracks!!!! You started your own site, dont like when people call you out on your BS and then try to come back to the place you so despised for all the RAGE. We all have our own opinions, here we can express them without being edited or deleted because someone doesnt like it. In your own words "You dont like it then dont come".
dad98dd

by 98dad » Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:00 pm

Well said DaD98.....He really means he edited his comments so people wouldn't see all the RAGE......... :lol:

Please Politco can you unblock my IP address....I still need to find out about cleaning my black pants.
98dad

by Arizona99 » Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:00 pm

dad98dd wrote:I CALL BS ON THE NEVER DELETED A POST.

I second that!
Arizona99

by jefe » Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:58 pm

third,and fourth.. ...
jefe

by sbdad9412 » Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:36 pm

Honestly......

the negative on this topic honestly shows how much of a problem parents can be in their daughters softball lives......Grow up and really stop being 5 years old.....

What kind of role models are you to your daughters... I would say absolutely horrible....Just stepping up right now and I am done...

Grow up and move on you dont like someone let it go because there are probably 5 others dont like you....

So one Time .....Grow up and be there for your daughters and make them better

Seriously
sbdad9412

by BLUGOLDMAN » Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:43 pm

sbdad9412 . Come on . you join HB and a few minutes later you post a comment on an active topic. Who are you kidding. I get your point, but let the boys fight it out. Its actually humorous. I don't think the girls care about the two sites. They are much more active on Facebook and Skype and texting each other. The best of the best will be playing each other or with each other in the next level anyway. My DG is more concerned about this weeks tournaments and practice than all of this chatter. Don't you think?
BLUGOLDMAN

PreviousNext

Return to AZ