Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

AZ

Home Run

by Hey Bo » Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:43 am

relax SBD33 your comment couldnt start anything.
Hey Bo

by biggun » Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:02 am

lame again. since im a chick there is no reference to size, just my overall awesomness and no im not a fatty. but if your intimidated by my mock size its ok you cant help trying to compensate for being so cal trash. :o
biggun

by BenAround » Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:14 am

biggun wrote:lame again. since im a chick there is no reference to size, just my overall awesomness and no im not a fatty. but if your intimidated by my mock size its ok you cant help trying to compensate for being so cal trash. :o

Awesome, I hit a nerve. With your aggressiveness it seems you are over compensating. Not for a lack of size though, just for a total lack of anything ! 8-)

Speaking of trash, go back to school. It's you're not your. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

AZhats are funny!
I think, that I shall try to do the utmost to be new today
BenAround

by biggun » Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:24 am

lame yet again. why go back if i never went in the first place ;) i have no nerves to hit i find you hilarious. alas i am now bored with your mediocre repertoire, i shall move on to BIGGER and better things. good luck to your dd in softball and life. p.s. this is all just fun and games lighten up. :)
biggun

by BenAround » Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:30 am

biggun wrote:lame yet again. why go back if i never went in the first place ;) i have no nerves to hit i find you hilarious. alas i am now bored with your mediocre repertoire, i shall move on to BIGGER and better things. good luck to your dd in softball and life. p.s. this is all just fun and games lighten up. :)

Nice back peddle save, kind of. I'm sure you did go to school, you just spent all your time in the back of the girls locker room with your female gym teacher. :lol: Good luck to you. Don't forget to replace the double D batteries in your biggun ! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I think, that I shall try to do the utmost to be new today
BenAround

by biggun » Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:47 am

ok now that was actually funny :lol:
biggun

Previous

Return to AZ