Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

AZ

College Recruiting Exposure

by Randy11 » Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:11 pm

If you are a player that has the talent and the desire to play at the collegiate level then you are probably sending out emails to college coaches. This can be a very time consuming process.
What if I told you that you could send out a complete "Player Profile" to as many college coaches as you would like, hundreds in a matter of minutes. These are not spam emails but go out to each coach separately from your email address and also tracks the coaches so you will know who has viewed your profile. If you would like to see a sample of what the "Player Profile" consists of and what the coaches see, please go to http://www.christwaysports.com and click on the sample profile. In addition to all this information that is sent I personally help market the players, contacting coaches, coaches contacting me, and attending the college look tournaments where I connect with the coaches. The way the recruiting process works college coaches can't contact or speak to the athletes (with the exception of smaller schools) unless the player personally calls them. So what this does is to get maximum exposure and will bring more coaches to contact your select coach. I do not work to compete against select coaches in the recruiting process but rather to help get players as much exposure as posssible. I don't care about who wants or needs the credit of getting a player recruited but I do care about these kids and them getting recruited. If you have any other questions my contact info is on the website. (http://www.christwaysports.com)
Thanks,

Randy
Randy11

by fastpitchparent1977 » Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:01 pm

My daughter is a member of Christway Sports and Randy does a GREAT job promoting her. She has over a dozen schools (D1 included) who come watch her play and keep in contact with her. Some have called Randy and he follows up with all requests. It is a TREMENDOUS help to have him at the tournaments talking to all the coaches, finding out their needs and recommending girls. He also does THE BEST skills videos out there. I have seen many videos by several places and none compare. We are EXTREMELY happy with the videos and recruiting he does. Since my daughter isn't allowed to talk to the coaches unless she is at their school, it is great to have yet another person (including her select coaches) in her corner wanting the best for her. I am so happy we found Christway Sports.
fastpitchparent1977

Return to AZ