Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

AZ

Top Team News

by MAD-DOG99 » Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:22 am

I appreciate the offer to report , but I will pass thx.

The whole idea is to get feedback on a forum and information.

Being one of the so called "experts", I guess , I just try to post info and have fun.

A little insight for you. Frankly, don't care about you or any of the teams , care about my kid

and was just having some fun getting the talk going.

Time for a vacation.
MAD-DOG99

by morgan » Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:59 am

Wow, didn't mean to upset you MD. I don't come on here to get in pissing matches. I posted to clear up a point about the Bees and that was it.

I find it amusing that people, including you in the past, will call coaches out for not playing, when they actually played.

I have always considered you a big supporter of AZ girls softball, I guess I was wrong. I wouldn't expect you to have much interest in 14U this year, but you sound like a tennis parent.

And a little insight for you, I DO care about all fastpitch teams, my kid's team, your kid's team, any team, really doesn't matter if it's coach pitch or college.
morgan

by MAD-DOG99 » Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:31 pm

No pissing match coach and albeit my bold statement , obvious I don't care since I have more

post than anyone?

My point was that I don't sweat it and don't care about one piticular team vs another.

Just try to report what I see and have a little fun.

Ironically, my response, if you care to read it , was commending the Bees for wanting to play up

and not being allowed. I wasn't putting them down.

Unfortunately , the truth hurts sometimes and it's obvious that this ship has run it's course

since nothing can be posted without someone getting butt hurt.

No worries and I do like all the teams and coaches , but will pass on the aggravation from now

on.

Truly, Best of luck to all the teams this year....!!!
MAD-DOG99

by CoachJHirsh » Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:30 pm

CoachJHirsh
Premium Member
Premium Member

Previous

Return to AZ