Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

AZ

10U St Paddys Day Blast results 3/12-3/13

by sbd-dad » Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:13 pm

Below scores copied from CA Scores page!! Looks like Arizona represented well........any more details? Congrats Liberty! Funny wonder what the StrikeForce think now? :lol: Looks like you played well...

And Congrats to Xtreme..... How about Pool and Bracket scores for Xtreme? Pass along some details for both teams!

Some 10u results:
Sat.
Liberty 2000-1 XPROTEC-0
Liberty 2000-7 All American Sports-4
Liberty 2000-7 OC Mizuno-6
Sun.
Liberty 2000-20 Nevada Aces-1
Liberty 2000-4 Gamers Academy-3
Semi Final -OC Mizuno-8 Liberty 2000-6
Quarter Final -OC Mizuno-12 Strikeforce-10
1st GM Sunday -Whatley-3 Xtreme-2
Championship GAME -Whatley-8 OC Mizuno-0
Consolation Championship -Artesia Punishers-3 Xtreme-1
sbd-dad

by chill » Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:42 pm

Sorry to keep it real but whats there to congratulate Extreme about? They got knocked out if first elimination game on Sunday and then went to a losers bracket??
chill

by Spoken Word » Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:43 pm

1st off all Good job Liberty and Xtreme !! I heard Liberty has a Solid #1 but as the day goes on they have no one else? Now Xtreme,, I heard that the only reason it was even close with Watley because they pitched there #3 and had girls all out of there normal position !! WORD !!!
Spoken Word

by AZwatcher » Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:34 am

Chill - I don't disagree but Chill still a positive for the Xtreme girls!! Don't forget this is about the girls..........they struggled Saturday and won a couple on Sunday so again CONGRATS Xtreme! ;)
Spoken Word - again I don't dissagree with your statement about Liberty but I have also seen their #1 go 3 or 4 games in a row and she doesn't seem to slow down!! OC Mizuno didn't out pitch Liberty they just out played them Sunday. 6 or 7 un-earned runs........life in 10U! But I will say that OC Mizuno team can HIT! Congrats to them......3rd time a charm I think Liberty beat them in the 1st two meetings (once in Huntington Beach "elim" and in Saturday Pool).

Top 4 or 5 teams all could have beaten each other......Whatley seemed to be the deepest with pitching!! Strong overall team. Liberty's pool seemed to be the toughest top to bottom with all 4 teams moving forward in the winners bracket..........
AZwatcher

by azjaycee » Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:50 pm

FYI Liberty used their 01 pitcher in the win on sat night vs. OC Mizuno and would used her again on Sunday but she was sick with the flu. Seems to me, they have two others that throw well too.
Yes Whatley used a no.3 against Extreme but... I do believe they only scored 3 on Extreme and they had to bring in one of their guns to close the deal. Not taking anything away from Whatley,they won the deal. But I'm sure it was closer than they wanted to see that first game.
azjaycee

Return to AZ