Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

AZ

10u rankings

by Hey Bo » Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:35 am

That has been my point all along,almost all the fids have started in recball. Fever6 thinks the 10u kids have just magicaly appeared in club.

Tucson top 3 finnishes:
98cats
Lil Saints (SHORTENED ROSTER )
Suncats
Hey Bo

by Fever98#6 » Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:28 am

Actually Bo,
I don't think you have ever had a point..?? Just jumped around ..with a bunch of non sense..probably just to get a rise out of me..actually great comedy relief..!!
The question was asked and answered many times, just the facts as to teams and or kids that would move up..nothing else..
There was nothing bad said about any organization ..personally not really concerned with next year..I know what my DD will do...
Have the utmost respect for all the organizations whatever they do next year...
The original post was 10U rankings..?? That you posted BTW...Appeared to get your blood boiled,?? but once again, I just gave the facts...
BTW, you never gave yours, but I guess I know what you would say...
I felt Fever was the team to beat BEFORE my DD ever played there, but the question was asked so I gave as I said.." my .02 worth"
no disrepect to any other teams..good ones all..just the facts based on results..
But I see how you view it...what the hell is shortened roster...?? LOL..
Don't disrespect the Saints by posting that junk...you win or you lose...
"The other teams could make trouble for us if they win."- Yogi Berra
Fever98#6

by Fever98#6 » Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:41 am

MORE IMPORTANTLY..don't disrespect the Cats with that crap...!!!!!

AAAHHHHHHHH, the old shortened roster...LMAO...

Can't say I ever heard that 1 before....LOL
"The other teams could make trouble for us if they win."- Yogi Berra
Fever98#6

by Hey Bo » Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:13 pm

Not disrespecting anybody or any club but thanks for tring to paint me that way I hope it makes you feel better I was just stating a fact and proud of are girls for working so hard and and doing so well being shorthanded but once again you feel the need to spew your hatred or ignorance, by the way a thread is just thst a thread then you move on and discuss other things in a statement . Also I never disputed your rankings and Ive always taken your comments for what there worth .02
Hey Bo

by wildpitch » Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:49 pm

Fever98#6 wrote:Well once again BO, the majority of the team or core players will move to 12U. Also my definition of core is the primary players. Last I checked all the primary players (6 or 7) are 98's except for the catcher who is a 99. And does this 99 want to stay down and start over with new 99's and 00's ..? or move up if given the opportunity..??

I wonder who that 99 player is :?: any insight there Mad-Dog99 :P
wildpitch

by joaquinjunior » Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:46 am

What about the 10U rankings in Southern California?, and when does it start? :?:
joaquinjunior
Premium Member
Premium Member

by joaquinjunior » Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:52 am

We'll see you guys at Border Madness in a couple of weeks. So Cal Venom '00 (Bachtell) :lol:
joaquinjunior
Premium Member
Premium Member

Previous

Return to AZ