Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

The Umpire Corner

2000 ASA Bat Stamp

Rule question? Get it answered here.

by shagpal » Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:07 am

there is a youtube video on how composite bats are made.

the difference between a fastpitch and slowpitch bat is paint job, then they weight them with knob different weighted endcaps. for shorter bats, they simply chop off more at the ends.

you said it yourself, no difference between fastpitch or slowpitch bats, and you were right the first time.

Spazsdad wrote:
shagpal wrote:the fastpitch versions of the banned slowptich bats are all still legal.
the scx22/scx24b, and the miken mpulse/og freak.

it's all marketing. alot of guys are swinging the fastpitch versions of the banned slowpitch bats, because it's exactly the same bats, just different weighting and marketing, and legal, where their favorite slowpitch bats got banned.

it's about the marketing. only those that can't figure it, can't figure.

Spazsdad wrote:
shagpal wrote:
these are ALL slowpitch bats.

Like Mike said. There is no such thing. An ASA approved bat is just that, approved for ASA play. Fast, slow, modified, it doesn't matter

Are you really that dense? "exactly the same but different" What the hell does that even mean? In your mind the scx22 and scx24b are the same bat, but they are not. They are two different bats and each had to be tested and approved to receive their approval stamps.
shagpal

by shagpal » Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:55 pm

looks like you don't know the difference between a fastpitch and slowpitch bats.

Spazsdad wrote:I give up.
Go back and try and follow your own trail of posts and read what you have been saying. :roll:
shagpal

by GIMNEPIWO » Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:43 pm

shagpal wrote:looks like you don't know the difference between a fastpitch and slowpitch bats.

Go back and try and follow your own trail of posts and read what you have been saying. :roll:

How do you say 'fu*kin idiot' in your language ?
"For the strength of the pack is the wolf, the strength of the wolf is the pack" Rudyard Kipling
GIMNEPIWO

by shagpal » Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:25 pm

WRONG ANSWER.
"marketing".

Spazsdad wrote:
shagpal wrote:looks like you don't know the difference between a fastpitch and slowpitch bats.

Against better judgment I will try one last time.
THERE IS NO FARKEN DIFFERENCE
shagpal

by shagpal » Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:46 pm

when a bat is painted w/ "FASTPITCH" written all over it, I wonder if some idiots can read.
shagpal

by shagpal » Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:02 pm

it's called, "Spazsdad".

GIMNEPIWO wrote:

How do you say 'fu*kin idiot' in your language ?
shagpal

Previous

Return to The Umpire Corner