Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

The Umpire Corner

Obstruction SNAFU

Rule question? Get it answered here.

by MTR » Sat May 07, 2011 4:31 pm

sftblldud wrote:Iluvpink has been MIA for over a weak(Ha). That's because I just checked on his HS team and saw that they loss to a 19-11 team from Clovis. CARMA for all the talk. :o :lol: :lol: :lol: :o

No reason to be mean, now. You know how Karma is, what goes around, comes around.
MTR

by Battle » Sat May 07, 2011 4:51 pm

sftblldud wrote:Iluvpink has been MIA for over a weak(Ha). That's because I just checked on his HS team and saw that they loss to a 19-11 team from Clovis. CARMA for all the talk. :o :lol: :lol: :lol: :o

So you gonna give (pastries and chocolate)/Researchers for Iluvpink being at a HS game in Clovis with all the talking? I don't understand. :? :lol: :lol: :lol:
We herd sheep, we drive cattle, we lead people. Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way!
Battle

by GIMNEPIWO » Sat May 07, 2011 5:39 pm

MTR wrote:

No reason to be mean, now. You know how Karma is, what goes around, comes around.

... gotta hate when your carma runs over your dogma ... :lol:
"For the strength of the pack is the wolf, the strength of the wolf is the pack" Rudyard Kipling
GIMNEPIWO

Previous

Return to The Umpire Corner