Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

The Umpire Corner

cmon blue

Rule question? Get it answered here.

by Iluvblue » Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:59 pm

my family and I pull up in the parking lot at CSU Dominguez Hills to watch games last weekend. Blue is parked behind us and is changing into his uniform prior to game starting... no big deal, you see that all the time. Uhmmm... except I wasnt expecting to see both ass cheeks sticking out for the world to see, including my 9 and 11 year old daughters.

Not cool. Go change somewhere else idiot.
Iluvblue

by NumeroUno » Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:05 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: did it look like the moon over Miami or what?
Help support heybucket and become a premium member today for only $12.00 a year
premium.html
NumeroUno

by superfan » Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:18 pm

At least his backside was facing you! :o
superfan

by MTR » Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:50 pm

Iluvblue wrote:my family and I pull up in the parking lot at CSU Dominguez Hills to watch games last weekend. Blue is parked behind us and is changing into his uniform prior to game starting... no big deal, you see that all the time. Uhmmm... except I wasnt expecting to see both ass cheeks sticking out for the world to see, including my 9 and 11 year old daughters.

Maybe he wasn't expecting an adult and two children to be hanging out in the parking lot instead of moving to the field to watch softball. Maybe your complaint should be directed toward the school which apparently hasn't enough sense to provide the umpires a private location to get dressed.
MTR

by ontheblack » Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:01 pm

MTR wrote:
Iluvblue wrote:my family and I pull up in the parking lot at CSU Dominguez Hills to watch games last weekend. Blue is parked behind us and is changing into his uniform prior to game starting... no big deal, you see that all the time. Uhmmm... except I wasnt expecting to see both ass cheeks sticking out for the world to see, including my 9 and 11 year old daughters.

Maybe he wasn't expecting an adult and two children to be hanging out in the parking lot instead of moving to the field to watch softball. Maybe your complaint should be directed toward the school which apparently hasn't enough sense to provide the umpires a private location to get dressed.

Seriously? Dude, you are losing it big time. Get help. Quickly.
ontheblack

by fastpitchdad05 » Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:09 pm

ontheblack wrote:
MTR wrote:

Yeah and if they only provide port-a-potties I say blue should be able to take a dump in the parking lot, too. :roll:
fastpitchdad05
Premium Member
Premium Member

by jonriv » Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:08 pm

Would this be a blue moon?
jonriv

by Steve M » Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:23 pm

Not the best choice by the umpire, BUT, it was the only choice given by the school. The school, that provides a dressing room for baseball, basketball, football, soccer, swimming, wrestling - chooses not to provide a dressing room for softball umpires. Have you taken this matter up with the school? At the very least, the school should segregate the umpires' parking.
just an umpire
NFHS, ASA, PONY, NCAA, ISC, NPF
Steve M

by V'sDad » Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:33 pm

Iluvblu,

Did you go to the Humboldt games? If so it looks like Dominguez dominated the Jacks. Is Dominguez that good or was the Humboldt pitching still struggling?
V'sDad

by MTR » Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:25 am

ontheblack wrote:

Have you ever been in the position that you had no choice, but the change in a public place? I have, often, because the schools just don't give a damn about the officials.

There are 7 NCAA Div I or II schools within 10 miles of my house and not one has any accommodations for the softball officials. One has an area behind the press box blocked off from the stadium by a couple of firs, but the out fence is bare an open to passing traffic.

Umpires do what they can, where they can. There is a lot missing in the OP, but I would be willing to bet the umpire was not aware of their presence or didn't expect them to turn around since, as stated, he was behind them.

Shit happens, deal with it.
MTR

Next

Return to The Umpire Corner