Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

The Umpire Corner

You Make The Call (With video)

Rule question? Get it answered here.

by GIMNEPIWO » Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:42 am

MTR wrote:
Anti-Clone wrote:1) Attempting to advance to 2nd base after over-running 1st base;

ASA has really screwed this one up as this is not an appeal play. Though stated as such, it does not meet the definition of an appeal play nor should it be considered as such.

I hear it is snowing in hell today :o :lol: ;)
"For the strength of the pack is the wolf, the strength of the wolf is the pack" Rudyard Kipling
GIMNEPIWO

by MTR » Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:19 pm

GIMNEPIWO wrote:
MTR wrote:
Anti-Clone wrote:1) Attempting to advance to 2nd base after over-running 1st base;

ASA has really screwed this one up as this is not an appeal play. Though stated as such, it does not meet the definition of an appeal play nor should it be considered as such.

I hear it is snowing in hell today :o :lol: ;)

That's because y'all don't listen and just assume I support ASA
MTR

by Sam » Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:29 pm

It looked as though the HP umpire may have called time when the ball went into the circle, which, I would assume would protect the BR until the ball is put in play....but that is solely speculation on my part. It appeared as though the defense either witnessed a time out call or assumed that time was called when the pitcher walked the ball back into the circle because none of them were reacting to what happened.
Run your mouth when I'm not around
Its easy to achieve
You cry to weak friends that sympathize
- Pantera, Walk
Sam
Premium Member
Premium Member

Previous

Return to The Umpire Corner