Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

AR

10U top ten

by Matt » Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:54 am

Matt

by rothie » Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:36 am

I'd have to say that I believe that The Ride will do very well in USFA A class world series as well as Outkast will in USSSA 10U World Series in FL. Three are three teams in USSSA world series in MO. Bentonville Knockout will do well and has competed again a lot of the teams that are in it and has done well. Gametime will also do well if their bats come alive for that week. Wildfire should to the best of the AR teams in Branson if they hit the ball and IF their ACE gets most of the mound time. Seen them in ASA and USSSA State and their left handed number two very good but their ACE is very very tough. She shut down Gametime, Bombsquad, and Outkast twice in ASA State and The Ride in USSSA State. They seem to play Defense behind her for some reason as well. Wish a few more AR teams would play some where. Bombsquad and Thunder would be a couple of teams that could compete pretty well. I would like to wish all of the teams the best of luck in whatever World Series they choose to play.
rothie

by HAMMER » Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:07 am

The Ride was a good team and played hard. The pitcher is going to be a good one for sure ! Scrappy team they will beat allot of teams. Congrad's they came to play in the 'A'. They did there share of damage to the field. Good job ladies ! From a Texas Sting Dad.
HAMMER

Previous

Return to AR