Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

CA

surf city updates

by sportzjunky » Thu Apr 02, 2009 1:37 pm

400 posts.... make it stop!!!Lock this biotch.
The spirit, the will to win, and the will to excel are the things that endure.
These qualities are so much more important than the events that occur.
- Vince Lombardi
sportzjunky

by KLFC96 » Thu Apr 02, 2009 1:43 pm

Skarp wrote:
KLFC96 wrote:
Skarp wrote:
sbfan22 wrote:I am sure there are kids, mothers, husbands, etc. who would not like to see their family members made fun of in such a personal matter.

Well then perhaps they should show some class, stop their asinine chant, and stop making fun of "those white girls" out in public. Act like a fool and you will get treated like one. Act like a fool and you better grow some thick skin.

Those poor, sensitive parents and coaches have had 39 pages worth of posts to get the hint that nobody likes their bullshit conduct. They think it's just fine. Okay. Well we think it's just fine to ridicule them in return.

Don't let the door hit ya...

First of all its a cheer. The organization has been around 10 years with the Rebel chant. I personally don't have a problem with it. We won against them when they did the chant and nobody got hurt. So why is everybody else upset over a cheer? All of a sudden some grown adult let a cheer get his emotions all rattled, so he decided to do a pelvic trust and several other rude gestures in front of little girls. Come on Skarp I know you are better than that!

Second, this disgruntle parent goes overboard, runs from the parking lot all the way to the snack bar where the Rebel parents were, swinging on innocent women and then gets his ass beat and all you can talk about is a "CHANT"!

During the second or third inning Rebels coach calls a time out to let the Umpire know that the Angels coach kept talking to her and her players in the dugout and if it didn't stop she would take her team and forfeit! (Right there the Umpire's are responsible and she tried to calm the situation down). When that happen ONE ANGEL PARENT!! started yelling her name as loud as he could rudely. (Same guy who got his ass beat)

No one on his side said anything to him about it. So after the game a Rebel parent yelled her name just as loud. (Trying to stick up for their coach) This guy turns into the King Kong with his rude gestures and you are trying to justify the whole story about the Rebels Chant. (Talk about Class)

KLFC, you are an asshat.

Worse, an asshat with poor reading comprehension. Where, exactly did I try to "justify" anything with respect to the Angels team, its coaches, its parents, or the one moronic parent in particular? To save you the futility of additional efforts to comprehend written text, I'll provide you with the answer. Nowhere. In fact, I specifically said that if the clown had bum-rushed women on my team, I would have beaten him silly.

But--and now follow along here, because this is a difficult concept--it is possible to have a problem with parents chanting and/or making racist comments about little girls completely independent of the dipshit CA parent incident.

Not a single soul on here, including the CA people, has tried to defend the actions of Mr. Dipshit. That is a complete non-issue and a red herring. Everyone agrees about him and his conduct. The Rebel chant (and other conduct) is an entirely different issue--and one that, unlike the other, is far from having been put to rest. The jackasses apparently like being jackasses. They plan to continue being jackasses. They don't care what anyone else thinks.

Well, if they really don't care what anyone else thinks, perhaps they and their asshat minions should stop coming on here and sniveling about what other people think.

Skarp says: Not a single soul on here, including the CA people, has tried to defend the actions of Mr. Dipshit. Listen trailer trash you must not have read everything because thats not true at all.

SKarp says: Well then perhaps they should show some class, stop their asinine chant, and stop making fun of "those white girls" out in public. Act like a fool and you will get treated like one. Act like a fool and you better grow some thick skin....(Who are you referring too then?)

We all understand that you are a coward posing as a man with no "Cohonas" who sits behind the computer all day bashing people on hey bucket with nothing else to do! (With a million post and counting) Get out the trailer and enjoy the world. I will volunteer to keep all your pets while your gone.

Best Regards,
Last edited by KLFC96 on Thu Apr 02, 2009 2:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KLFC96

by Skarp » Thu Apr 02, 2009 1:52 pm

KLFC96 wrote: Listen trailer trash you must not have read everything because thats not true at all

Well that is admittedly true. Most of it was too idiotic to tolerate. Including your rambling nonsense.

Now shoo. We have more Rebel bashing to do, and you're ruining our vibe.
There is no charge for awesomeness
...or attractiveness.
Skarp
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Skarp » Thu Apr 02, 2009 1:55 pm

NumeroUno wrote:Please no more it's over

everyone go your own way

:lol: :lol: :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMfr2CgI ... re=related
...or attractiveness.
Skarp
Premium Member
Premium Member

by dirtlover » Thu Apr 02, 2009 2:08 pm

OK, my turn. Sorry #1 but I have read this all week and finally decided to join the group of crazies and add my .02. I was in the stands watching the game because my friends DD plays for the Angels. My DD plays for a different 97 team. IMO both sides are to blame. The Rebels coach was very fired up and started complaining early on due to something said, she did not like. The dipshit parent on the Angels taunted her. It then died down until the end of the game when the coaches boyfriend and another REBEL parent started taunting the dipshit with the coaches name which very quickly deteiorated into the Fbomb and the crotch grabbing on both sides. It was broken up by 1 Rebel parent and 1 Angel coach. All was good until the dipshit did the dash of death accross the field. At that time the remainder of the Angel coaching staff followed and broke it up again. Very bad sceane. I agree with the majority on HB and say both sides are to blame. The REBELS can defend their actions in this all they want but my DD and my friends wife and son had to listen to the the Angel dipshit yelling suck this and then the REBEL dipshits yelling "I remember my first beer MF" "I will F****N kick your ass". I think the REBEL parents were rubbing it in and looking to provoke this dummy. The problem is that he gave in and went psycho!! Listening to the REBEL coach and parents deny any responsibility is pathetic. I say cut the cancer out and move on. No place for it. The Angel organization showed restraint by not joining in this public forum. The REBELS just continue to prove everyones point. Sad situation all around. I can't wait until next year when these teams move up and the 14U division and leave the rest of us 12's alone.
dirtlover

by upurbox » Thu Apr 02, 2009 2:32 pm

dirtlover wrote:OK, my turn. Sorry #1 but I have read this all week and finally decided to join the group of crazies and add my .02. I was in the stands watching the game because my friends DD plays for the Angels. My DD plays for a different 97 team. IMO both sides are to blame. The Rebels coach was very fired up and started complaining early on due to something said, she did not like. The dipshit parent on the Angels taunted her. It then died down until the end of the game when the coaches boyfriend and another REBEL parent started taunting the dipshit with the coaches name which very quickly deteiorated into the Fbomb and the crotch grabbing on both sides. It was broken up by 1 Rebel parent and 1 Angel coach. All was good until the dipshit did the dash of death accross the field. At that time the remainder of the Angel coaching staff followed and broke it up again. Very bad sceane. I agree with the majority on HB and say both sides are to blame. The REBELS can defend their actions in this all they want but my DD and my friends wife and son had to listen to the the Angel dipshit yelling suck this and then the REBEL dipshits yelling "I remember my first beer MF" "I will F****N kick your ass". I think the REBEL parents were rubbing it in and looking to provoke this dummy. The problem is that he gave in and went psycho!! Listening to the REBEL coach and parents deny any responsibility is pathetic. I say cut the cancer out and move on. No place for it. The Angel organization showed restraint by not joining in this public forum. The REBELS just continue to prove everyones point. Sad situation all around. I can't wait until next year when these teams move up and the 14U division and leave the rest of us 12's alone.

AhHa !! both sides were doing the "PELVIC THRUST".........to bad they just weren't getting jiggy with it...
PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES; NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN STAIRS...
upurbox

by KLFC96 » Thu Apr 02, 2009 2:59 pm

Skarp wrote:
KLFC96 wrote: Listen trailer trash you must not have read everything because thats not true at all

Well that is admittedly true. Most of it was too idiotic to tolerate. Including your rambling nonsense.

Norwegian

[edit] Adjective

Skarp (masculine skarp; feminine skarp; neuter skarpt; plural skarpe; comparative skarpere; superlative skarpest)

I just Google it.........

WOW, this explains it! SKARP is a female posing as a man. LMAO, No wonder you have so much time on your hands. House Wife??? (You are one sick individual)
KLFC96

by Skarp » Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:13 pm

KLFC96 wrote:
Skarp wrote:

Norwegian

[edit] Adjective

Skarp (masculine skarp; feminine skarp; neuter skarpt; plural skarpe; comparative skarpere; superlative skarpest)

WOW, this explains it! SKARP is a female posing as a man. LMAO, No wonder you have so much time on your hands. House Wife??? (You are one sick individual)

:lol:

You idiot. Those are the forms of the word. You left off the actual definition. I guess you aren't aware that words often have masculine, feminine, plural, etc., forms? No, considering your writing I guess you wouldn't be.

It means "sharp"--pretty much the opposite of you, dullard.
...or attractiveness.
Skarp
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Skarp » Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:21 pm

My understanding now is that the "white girl" comment was made by Rebel parents about girls on their own team. If this is true, then I don't have a problem with it at all. Family can say whatever it wants about family members, because those relationships do not need to conform to any broader societal notions of propriety.

Now, just to show what a kind-hearted soul I am, I will speak no further on this incident or, indeed, this subject at all. At least for now.

But don't worry, KLFC...I'll happily continue to kick your teeth in for as long as you would like.
Cheers!
...or attractiveness.
Skarp
Premium Member
Premium Member

by KLFC96 » Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:31 pm

Skarp wrote:
KLFC96 wrote:
Skarp wrote:

Norwegian

[edit] Adjective

Skarp (masculine skarp; feminine skarp; neuter skarp; )

:lol:

You idiot. Those are the forms of the word. You left off the actual definition. I guess you aren't aware that words often have masculine, feminine, plural, etc., forms? No, considering your writing I guess you wouldn't be.

It means "sharp"--pretty much the opposite of you, dullard.

:o Say what you want cross dresser!! You are exposed!! :roll:
I understand all of that mustard brain. The Norwegian have a different outlook on the word "SKARP" words Masculine, Feminine and Neuter. My guess this word "SKARP" can only point to one thing >>>>> RU PAUL (Snip - Clip)
This is Hey Bucket Dummy!! People are tired of your boring lectures and under rated word play.
KLFC96

PreviousNext

Return to CA