Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

CA

Ranking 14s & 16s

by Popsof4 » Fri Dec 12, 2008 1:29 pm

Anything can happen in 14's. It wasnt until last year that I didn't care about winning anymore..Just want my kid to be well coached, play side by side with competitive athletes and play for a top team/coach so come gold (next year) the doors will open.
Popsof4

by anonlooker » Fri Dec 12, 2008 3:42 pm

thetruth wrote:First off anonlooker I would like to wish you a Merry Christmas and let you know I have some mistletoe for you hanging from my belt buckle, just kidding

besides CA who have Firecrackers beat in that top ten list?

I don't care where they finished at T4T or Chino they had a easy bracket both times.

I did not say they suck I said they are about the 15th best teams in 14s at best. That is pretty good they are a 95 team.

No dd didn't get cut by the crackers she actually finished up her college softball career 2 years ago.

What about the Jets being 10th on that list are the crackers better than the jets, I think not DAWG

By the way that long winded post you wrote, sorry but I could not finish it. I am a little A D D and I get bored really quick.

So I wonder if your wife would be interested in knowing you are talking about what hangs below your belt (mistletoe?) to strangers on the internet? Or if you're posting from work, what would your boss think? oh, just kidding :roll:

You are one weird dude.

Which makes me wonder, if your DD is out of college, why are you hanging around 14u softball fields?

And if you have ADD, how can you focus on an entire game and form such strong opinions?

Oh that's right, you obviously can't focus, as evidenced by your uninformed opinions.

Mistletoe? Really? Are you gay?
Don't worry about tomorrow. You did that yesterday.
anonlooker

by Ace » Fri Dec 12, 2008 5:09 pm

anonlooker wrote:
thetruth wrote:First off anonlooker I would like to wish you a Merry Christmas and let you know I have some mistletoe for you hanging from my belt buckle, just kidding

besides CA who have Firecrackers beat in that top ten list?

I don't care where they finished at T4T or Chino they had a easy bracket both times.

I did not say they suck I said they are about the 15th best teams in 14s at best. That is pretty good they are a 95 team.

No dd didn't get cut by the crackers she actually finished up her college softball career 2 years ago.

What about the Jets being 10th on that list are the crackers better than the jets, I think not DAWG

By the way that long winded post you wrote, sorry but I could not finish it. I am a little A D D and I get bored really quick.

So I wonder if your wife would be interested in knowing you are talking about what hangs below your belt (mistletoe?) to strangers on the internet? Or if you're posting from work, what would your boss think? oh, just kidding :roll:

You are one weird dude.

Which makes me wonder, if your DD is out of college, why are you hanging around 14u softball fields?

And if you have ADD, how can you focus on an entire game and form such strong opinions?

Oh that's right, you obviously can't focus, as evidenced by your uninformed opinions.

Mistletoe? Really? Are you gay?[/quote]

WHAHAAHA I would like to nominate this as "Quote of the year"
"A parent's only as good as their dumbest kid. If one wins a Nobel Prize but the other gets robbed by a hooker, you failed."
Ace

by thetruth » Sat Dec 13, 2008 3:54 pm

anonlooker who needs a wife with queens like you :lol:

don't take life so serious and I am sorry if I upset you I was only telling the truth
thetruth

Previous

Return to CA