Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

CA

This Website

by C77fastpitch » Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:35 pm

I'm a softball junkie, played it or coached it for most of my 31 years. Now that I'm a mother and a professional person posting is as close sometimes as I can get to the ballpark. This is why I love sharing softball thoughts on this website. I have talked to other enthusiast with incredible insights into this wonderful game. People that I wish I could have played or coached with. There is no shortage of talented people here that can and will answer any question you might have dealing with this sport. Of course like most discussion forums you will hear from people with authoritarian neuroses, or anti-social political dogmas, but this isn't the norm. So, lets discuss softball, and all aspects of the game. Lets talk training, coaching at all levels, teams, or what ever interest in the game you might have. Lets respect each others softball opinion, and let the lively discussion commence.
Last edited by C77fastpitch on Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
C77fastpitch

by Hinky » Mon Aug 27, 2018 7:16 am

Fortunately or
unfortunately :roll:
this particular website has its own set of restrictions / limitations that they will allow. It seems to be dictated by only the opinion of...?... to allow whatever banter to go on within its forums. Do think it has lowered opinions of what this website offers. Let me limit that to the discussion forums and what they offer. if the heybucket owner chooses to let, (what I'm going to call some pretty damn crappy non softball crap to exist) as an ongoing rant and an obvious (or at least to me an obvious misuse) of a public fastpitch discussion forum. At some point the public forum is part of, and in acknowledgement of, and allowing and supporting the non softball perspective. Clearly in the past the heybucket owner has removed posts and when you see they choose to leave certain posts tends to express they are okay with it. This is why I have chosen to read what I want and pass by certain writers.
On the brighter side, thankfully, there are a few good posters who offer intelligence and reality-based discussion with a little fun banter. Those good posters brought up some excellent points in rebuttal and in positive position in favor of people for the people!
Take it or leave it, it's free to post.

As spazdad has suggested in the dwindling discussion forums post, there are other softball discussion forums to join. In the same dwindling Fastpitch discussions post, we can see there are not that many people who are posting in the discussions forum. It was brought up different suggestions why. there are thousands of people that view heybucket but there are an extremely few who care or dare to share an opinion. For the most part, heybucket is doing a good service for our softball community. But, IMO some of that conversation should be taken to the
pub and a little more discretion used in the Fastpitch discussions forums regionally or otherwise.
Hinky

by C77fastpitch » Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:57 pm

Thanks Spazsdad

Hinky- If you don't want to discuss softball issues, stay off this post! You got on my post to tell me off, so get of your high horse and leave me alone. I very good with legal issues so don't get carried away. Every time I write something, you or this other nut have something negative to say to me. I'm getting a little tired of both you, so if I were you I would just write about softball or shut up.
Last edited by C77fastpitch on Tue Aug 28, 2018 8:01 am, edited 21 times in total.
C77fastpitch

by Skarp » Tue Aug 28, 2018 2:02 am

Please let us know when you two Nazis arrive at a consensus on what the rest of us should be allowed to talk about on "This Website."
There is no charge for awesomeness
...or attractiveness.
Skarp
Premium Member
Premium Member

by C77fastpitch » Tue Aug 28, 2018 2:12 am

Skarp- I believe you to be a little off balance. and don't appreciate your constant trolling of my posts. So I'm asking, this time, very nicely to cease and desist from writing your disturbing comments on my posts.
Last edited by C77fastpitch on Tue Aug 28, 2018 8:04 am, edited 15 times in total.
C77fastpitch

by Skarp » Tue Aug 28, 2018 2:16 am

C77fastpitch wrote:Skarp- Now the nut fringe of Hey-bucket has to jump in with loony tunes.

Once again, in the native language please.
There is no charge for awesomeness
...or attractiveness.
Skarp
Premium Member
Premium Member

by bigclemdawg » Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:49 am

So my DD made the jump to travel. she helped teams in the past but has never fully committed to one team. she is a first year 12u player. So wish us luck love "this website" btw....
bigclemdawg
Premium Member
Premium Member

by eddiez577 » Tue Aug 28, 2018 11:27 am

bigclemdawg wrote:So my DD made the jump to travel. she helped teams in the past but has never fully committed to one team. she is a first year 12u player. So wish us luck love "this website" btw....

Good luck and congrats! You know it'll be like the end of Hotel California lyrics and the return to the cave in Plato's Cave; Once you go travel, you can't go back! :lol: :twisted:
Last thing I remember, I was
Running for the door
I had to find the passage back to the place I was before
'Relax' said the night man,
'We are programmed to receive.
You can check out any time you like,
But you can never leave!'

Plato continues, saying that the freed prisoner would think that the world outside the cave was superior to the world he experienced in the cave; "he would bless himself for the change, and pity [the other prisoners]" and would want to bring his fellow cave dwellers out of the cave and into the sunlight (516c).

The returning prisoner, whose eyes have become accustomed to the sunlight, would be blind when he re-enters the cave, just as he was when he was first exposed to the sun (516e).[3] The prisoners, according to Plato, would infer from the returning man's blindness that the journey out of the cave had harmed him and that they should not undertake a similar journey. Socrates concludes that the prisoners, if they were able, would therefore reach out and kill anyone who attempted to drag them out of the cave (517a).
eddiez577
Premium Member
Premium Member

by C77fastpitch » Tue Aug 28, 2018 7:45 pm

Im not CC I'm her husband. CC and my daughter are on their way to Europe for a mini Vacation. I've never been on this sight before and don't know much about softball, football is more my game. I'm bored and thought I might try out this website that CC likes. I'm not sure what that last poster is trying to say, so please say it in plain words. I'm excited to talk to good softball people.
C77fastpitch

by C77fastpitch » Tue Aug 28, 2018 8:23 pm

Well, I don't really appreciate those comments. CC, and that's how she's known by her friends and family, is sincere, kind-, and generous. I really don't know anyone who knows her who doesn't like her. We are both attorneys, but I can tell you, she is much better than I am. To be as young and pretty has she is, she has accomplished much in a short period of time, and has helped a lot of people. She is a good softball player, and was an outstanding coach. In fact I met her at a softball game for charity, and boy was I infatuated. She is one that stands up for herself, as well as others, and can be tough. I think if you knew her you feel different about her, or at least I hope you would. If your a person that can be found at any of the southern or central California softball parks, maybe we can meet. I'm a big Notre Dame football fan, in fact my nickname is Big C, but now have become a fan of Stanford University. We can talk college football, even though I know this site is about softball.
C77fastpitch

Next

Return to CA