Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

CA

This Website

by C77fastpitch » Tue Aug 28, 2018 8:44 pm

You know I'm trying to be friendly, but your really something. It's amazing how brave some people can be when they're anonymous. I want to be nice and talk friendly, please put that stuff behind you and move on.
C77fastpitch

by Skarp » Thu Aug 30, 2018 3:30 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:

This thread is an instant HB classic. Semi-literate pretend attorney posing as her semi-literate pretend attorney husband in order to extol her own imagined virtues. Priceless.

And just for the record, semi-literate pretend attorney, I didn't "troll" your posts. You came out of nowhere with vicious personal attacks against me because you didn't like my opinions. Before that I had never said a word to you. I see that you've gone back and edited all of your offending comments to make yourself look innocent. No worries, I preserved them for the record.

From now on stick to your own weight class (and stop trying to set yourself up as the HB thought police), and we'll get along just fine.
There is no charge for awesomeness
...or attractiveness.
Skarp
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Hinky » Fri Aug 31, 2018 4:25 pm

Looks like Pookie / Papa Bear had a delete-a-thon August 28th in the a.m.
Hinky

by C77fastpitch » Sat Sep 01, 2018 3:56 pm

Ill show you how fake my post is, why don't you two brave talkers meet me to finish this discussion. I'll go anywhere, you just tell me. I would love to meet you both. No more talk just say where, you both can come together if you want, should be fun. You'll know when you see me, I'm hard to miss. Please don't hurt my feelings and not show up. I really would like to hear what you have to say about my wife or me, face to face. Skarp, especially you, you are delightful. Skarp and Hinky, a lot of people think I have ESP, let me prove it to you.
1) Your favorite color is Yellow

2) You live on a chicken farm

3) Your favorite song is,"Coward of the County".

4) Your nickname is ,"Punk".

5) You have few friends, and those that know you best believe you have more mouth than a hippo has ass.

Ill bet that's pretty close, hey.
Last edited by C77fastpitch on Mon Sep 03, 2018 1:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
C77fastpitch

by bigclemdawg » Sat Sep 01, 2018 7:14 pm

C77

So how bout those IRISH? Im down to talk sports other then softball.... No disrespect on this comment but when i read you are called big c and a ND fan.... all that came to mind was a little leprechaun doing push-ups after touchdown lol....
bigclemdawg
Premium Member
Premium Member

by C77fastpitch » Sat Sep 01, 2018 7:45 pm

I'm 6'6 250 ponds, does that sound like a leprechaun wise guy! So lets talk football. However, I can do a lot of push-ups. I was a DE at Notre Dame University, and later the NYJ for a short period time or until a knee injury sidelined me. I'm still in good shape, and I think even stronger at the age of 36.
Last edited by C77fastpitch on Sun Sep 02, 2018 10:05 am, edited 5 times in total.
C77fastpitch

by bigclemdawg » Sat Sep 01, 2018 9:13 pm

ND looked good today... Michigan not soo much same with stanford but we will see next week when they play USC... i think sc and stanford kept it very simple this week but we will see...
bigclemdawg
Premium Member
Premium Member

by C77fastpitch » Sat Sep 01, 2018 9:46 pm

ND should be pretty good this year. Their over all quickness is in question, but has good size. Southern Cal is big strong and fast, they will give the Irish all they want and then some. Alabama simply retooled and back in the driver's seat, big, fast, and hit hard. If ND wants to stay in the hunt for the national championship, they have a lot of work to do. ND always has a chance, great recruits, great coaching, and a tradition like no other. Go Irish! Thanks for discussion on Football, this is fun. I like your summery too, and I agree.
C77fastpitch

by Skarp » Tue Sep 04, 2018 1:02 am

C77fastpitch wrote:Ill show you how fake my post is, why don't you two brave talkers meet me to finish this discussion. I'll go anywhere, you just tell me. I would love to meet you both. No more talk just say where, you both can come together if you want, should be fun. You'll know when you see me, I'm hard to miss. Please don't hurt my feelings and not show up. I really would like to hear what you have to say about my wife or me, face to face. Skarp, especially you, you are delightful. Skarp and Hinky, a lot of people think I have ESP, let me prove it to you.
1) Your favorite color is Yellow

2) You live on a chicken farm

3) Your favorite song is,"Coward of the County".

4) Your nickname is ,"Punk".

5) You have few friends, and those that know you best believe you have more mouth than a hippo has ass.

Ill bet that's pretty close, hey.

Somebody pinch me, for I must be dreaming. I didn’t think it was possible for this thread to get any better, but it has. Exponentially!

It’s hard to even fathom where to begin, so, in no particular order:

1) Either stand by what you say and live with the consequences of it, or apologize and move on. Making constant edits to your posts after others have responded to them is next-level cowardice.

2) If you are going to pretend to be a man, learn to talk like a man. “…and boy, I sure was infatuated.” “I can do a lot of push-ups.” “I’m still in good shape, and I think even stronger at the age of 36.” :lol: :lol: :lol: No man who isn’t gay or massively insecure talks like this. In fact, forget that; NO man talks like this, period. A man wouldn’t talk to his own friends like this, let alone a bunch of strangers. It’s pathetic. If I actually believed that it was your husband posting I would be embarrassed for the both of you. Instead, I’m just embarrassed for you.

3) If you are going to pretend to be an attorney, well, I dunno…maybe repeat about 12 years of schooling, and then actually attend law school. Or start with better genetics…it’s hard to say for sure. But an attorney’s tools of trade are language and logic. Your writing skills are mediocre even for a lay person, and positively atrocious for an attorney (“your” instead of “you’re”, “but has good size,” “summery,”—I could go on, and on…and on). I’ve seen vomit patterns with more structural coherence than your typical contribution here.

Worse, you have zero logical aptitude. You’re all emotion, no substance. You present your feelings disguised as thought, and the second your opinions are challenged you start calling people names. First, lawyers don’t get upset by words. It’s unseemly, and it’s professionally disqualifying. Second, lawyers understand that attacking someone personally instead of countering their arguments substantively is 1) an example of fallacious argument that dates back at least as far as Aristotle (ad hominem—see, e.g., https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ad_hominem), and 2) an admission of defeat. If you can defend on the merits, defend on the merits. If you can’t, you should consider changing your opinion.

BTW, did you and your husband go to school together? You both make the same grammatical errors. Imagine that.

4) On the 0.00001% chance that there is a “Big C” who is actually responsible for any of the posts in this thread, my responses are as follows:

“Big C” has my condolences. If I was married to C77 I would eat my gun.

If “Big C” played DE at Notre Dame, he wouldn’t now be a fan of Stanford, a long-time major rival. That’s just basic.

“Big C” writes about C77: “She is one that stands up for herself, as well as others, and can be tough.” And yet here he is on HB challenging people to fight in order to defend his wife’s fragile honor. If my wife joined a public forum, started talking nonsense and picking fights, and got smacked down because of it, I would laugh at her. Then again, I would trust and expect my wife to be strong enough to defend herself against someone else’s harsh words. But I guess I’m the misogynist here. :roll:

“Big C” claims to be a large, muscular fellow who played DE at Notre Dame, and then for the New York Jets, and he now claims to be an attorney, with an attorney wife. If these claims are true, there is exactly one person on the planet who fits that profile, and I could ascertain his identity with very little effort. I won’t do that because 1) these claims are a load of horseshit, 2) I don’t give a rat’s ass who she/he/they are, and 3) I have no intention of meeting someone (especially a total moron) to fight over a disagreement on HB.

That said, I’ll voluntarily even the playing field a little by revealing that there are many people on HB who know who I am, know what I do, know where I live, etc. If someone really wanted to find me, they could probably ferret out that information in one way or another, and then show up on my doorstep. How would I respond to such an event? Two words: extreme violence.
There is no charge for awesomeness
...or attractiveness.
Skarp
Premium Member
Premium Member

by C77fastpitch » Tue Sep 04, 2018 9:44 am

Skarp, stop trembling, I didn't say anything about fighting. I said I wanted to meet you, because your such a good talker. Lets meet big talker, stop being such a candy ##. You do nothing but bad mouth people that can't answer you or know who you are. Your a cyber bully with no cuts. Meet me and we will share ideas, Skarpy poo. Stop writing those long winded articles, I can't even read that crap it's so boring. Now, take a tranquilizer and tell me a place we might talk. I would really, honest to God, love to meet you. So dry off your sissy eyes, and think. There are people on this web site that know who you are, GREAT! Thanks buddy, that really helps. Then your at softball tournaments, boy it will be fun to see you out there. which Tournaments? Be specific I want to meet you badly. You caught me you stinker, you are brilliant. I'm a big, sorry small liar, I'm actually a 5'4 librarian from Fresno. Please, stop scaring me with that violence talk, you are so mean. I played hopscotch for Slippery Rock. I know we'll meet now, can't wait!
C77fastpitch

PreviousNext

Return to CA