Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

CA

This Website

by Sam » Tue Sep 04, 2018 10:36 am

C77fastpitch wrote:Skarp, stop trembling, I didn't say anything about fighting. I said I wanted to meet you, because your such a good talker. Lets meet big talker, stop being such a candy ##. You do nothing but bad mouth people that can't answer you or know who you are. Your a cyber bully with no cuts. Meet me and we will share ideas, Skarpy poo. Stop writing those long winded articles, I can't even read that crap it's so boring. Now, take a tranquilizer and tell me a place we might talk. I would really, honest to God, love to meet you. So dry off your sissy eyes, and think. There are people on this web site that know who you are, GREAT! Thanks buddy, that really helps. Then your at softball tournaments, boy it will be fun to see you out there. Which Tournaments? Be specific I want to meet you badly. You caught me you stinker, you are brilliant. I'm a big liar, I'm actually a 5'4 librarian from Fresno. Please, stop scaring me with that violence talk, you are so mean. I played hopscotch for Slippery Rock. I know we'll meet now, can't wait!

Well you may have played DE at Norte Dame, but you didn't have a cup of coffee with the Jets. I don't know who you are and don't care. This forum can be a bit abrasive. If you can't take it, don't participate. Posters' views are their views. You can disagree with them and if you post your views, somebody may disagree with you . Supoort your view or get out, but don't complain that somebody has destroyed your argument. Mine have been surgically sliced and diced over the years. In the end, its rarely personal. Your better half has taken feedback regarding her posts personally and has attacked others on the board. She gets what she gets. She didn't have to do that, but she did. You are supporting the childish behavior with your tough guy responses. You're likely to see some of these people at the ballpark, but you''ll never know. One thing for sure is that neither you nor your wife has the requisite experience to challenge many arguments made on this board regarding softball. Just chill, read, and learn.....thats my unsolicited advice.

I don't go to many tournaments any more.....you can find me at some HS varsity games if I'm coaching. I list them in my profile if you're interested.
Run your mouth when I'm not around
Its easy to achieve
You cry to weak friends that sympathize
- Pantera, Walk
Sam
Premium Member
Premium Member

by C77fastpitch » Tue Sep 04, 2018 11:18 am

Thanks for that speech, didn't need it. This guy and others have no opinions, other than talking nasty. I got on this web site to find out for myself, and got nothing but BS. The stuff said on this website doesn't amount to a hill of beans, and yet these men right away wanted to tell me rude things about my wife. I don't really care about what they think of CC and wish she would not get on this site, but I've heard enough. Who I am, and what I do is not important, but I won't step back never have. What I said about myself and my wife is true, and don't really give a damn what you think. I'm not my wife and won't argue with these rude bullies. If they want to be mean, they don't know who they are missing with. I would tell you my name, but must secure my daughter's and wife's safety. I grew up in a steel Mill town with a lot of tough guys, and nobody talks to people the way these jerks do, I won't stand for it. I know Ill get a smart ## response to this post, but I'm sure the biggest surprise they will ever get is when they see me standing in front of them. I'm done!
Last edited by C77fastpitch on Tue Sep 04, 2018 11:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
C77fastpitch

by Sam » Tue Sep 04, 2018 11:52 am

C77fastpitch wrote:Thanks for that speech, didn't need it. This guy and others have no opinions, other than talking nasty. I got on this web site to find out for myself, and got nothing but BS. The stuff said on this website doesn't amount to a hill of beans, and yet these men right away wanted to tell me rude things about my wife. I don't really care about what they think of CC and wish she would not get on this site, but I've heard enough. Who I am, and what I do is not important, but I won't step back never have. What I said about myself and my wife is true, and don't really give a damn what you think. I'm not my wife and won't argue with these rude bullies. If they want to be mean, they don't know who they are missing with. I would tell you my name, but must secure my daughter's and wife's safety. I grew up in a steel Mill town with a lot of tough guys, and nobody talks to people the way these jerks do, I won't stand for it. I know Ill get a smart ## response to this post, but I'm sure the biggest surprise they will ever get is when they see me standing in front of them.

......uhhh....protect them from what? YOU are the sole person threatening folks on here. You're hilarious.
Its easy to achieve
- Pantera, Walk
Sam
Premium Member
Premium Member

by C77fastpitch » Tue Sep 04, 2018 11:59 am

Nobody Threatened anyone, your not only stupid your a liar, and a class A smart ##. You don't scare me at ALLLL! Its my family I have to think about. Are you the same Candy## or a different one?
C77fastpitch

by eddiez577 » Tue Sep 04, 2018 12:22 pm

Shhh! y'all arguing is distracting the batter at this 12u tournament!
https://youtu.be/LIFnslPQ1Vk :lol:
eddiez577
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Chin Music » Tue Sep 04, 2018 12:27 pm

Sam, welcome to the list.
Chin Music
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Skarp » Tue Sep 04, 2018 12:34 pm

Sam wrote:Your better half has taken feedback regarding her posts personally and has attacked others on the board. She gets what she gets. She didn't have to do that, but she did.

In my case I had never given this harpy feedback of any kind...had never even said a word to her. She didn't like the positions I was discussing with other people, so she immediately waded in with the personal attacks--and now she's playing the victim. These are classic bully tactics used by the stupid and the weak to shut down the speech of their betters.

Well harpy, in case it hasn't quite sunk in yet, on "This Website" we don't take too kindly to being told to shut up.
There is no charge for awesomeness
...or attractiveness.
Skarp
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Skarp » Tue Sep 04, 2018 12:40 pm

C77fastpitch wrote:...your not only stupid your a liar...

Ahhh, the ironic hilarity continues.

That would be "you're," and "you're," as any attorney would know. So I guess it's actually YOU who is stupid and a liar, isn't it?
There is no charge for awesomeness
...or attractiveness.
Skarp
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Sam » Tue Sep 04, 2018 12:53 pm

C77fastpitch wrote:Nobody Threatened anyone, your not only stupid your a liar, and a class A smart ##. You don't scare me at ALLLL! Its my family I have to think about. Are you the same Candy## or a different one?

Apparently my response was too much and was deleted.
Its easy to achieve
- Pantera, Walk
Sam
Premium Member
Premium Member

by C77fastpitch » Tue Sep 04, 2018 10:42 pm

Skarp and Sam- I wouldn't have believed there are real men like you two. Writing gossip and spreading it like girl scouts at a sleep over. I read where you told my wife to stay off the discussion page, like your the queen of the cheerleaders. What a couple of little twits. I won't post on the forum again.
Last edited by C77fastpitch on Wed Sep 05, 2018 1:48 am, edited 7 times in total.
C77fastpitch

PreviousNext

Return to CA