Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

CA

This Website

by C77fastpitch » Sun Sep 09, 2018 10:36 am

Mr Skarp, I've played and coached softball at a high level, and would most assuredly prove to be your nemesis on the subject. I can throw a very good rise-ball, and drop a crossover drag-bunt. I can construct a home run swing, that also works for base hits. I know how to set a team's defense for any situation. However, I specialize in motivating players at all ages. I've spent time and studied with the best researchers in the world in the psychological aspects of athletes, especially the woman athlete. I willing to discuss and prove my expertise. I was recently was in Europe, and went to a conference on that very subject. This is simply my passion, and would one day want it to be my profession.
C77fastpitch

by DonnieS » Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:07 pm

Yep, just like I thought, the losers come in , taunt their skills , make noise, but eventually their parents call them in to dinner and to finish their homework. See yall in a few years.
DonnieS
Premium Member
Premium Member

by C77fastpitch » Sun Sep 09, 2018 9:51 pm

Donnie S- Thanks for the critique, if that's what it is? I'm guessing you don't believe I can do what I said I can. Ask questions, and I'm sure you'll be impressed with my knowledge. But, I can quickly surmise that's not really what your post was actually about. Instead it was a simplistic attempt to be more intelligent than you apparently are, so try again with a little more effort and thought.
C77fastpitch

by Skarp » Mon Sep 10, 2018 1:28 am

C77fastpitch wrote:Donnie S- Thanks for the critique, if that's what it is? I'm guessing you don't believe I can do what I said I can. Ask questions, and I'm sure you'll be impressed with my knowledge. But, I can quickly surmise that's not really what your post was actually about. Instead it was a simplistic attempt to be more intelligent than you apparently are, so try again with a little more effort and thought.

We get it; you're a genius and everyone else here is stupid. Plus you are smoking hot and an "attorney" to boot. We are all very impressed, and wish you would bear our children.

Now kindly f**k off like you said you were going to.
There is no charge for awesomeness
...or attractiveness.
Skarp
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Skarp » Mon Sep 10, 2018 2:26 am

C77fastpitch wrote:Good idea Hinky, you and skarp stay off this forum. I've never heard either of you say one thing about softball. Do you guys have a regular job, or do you just stroll this forum waiting for the opportunity to show off your lack of intelligence. Neither of you have any idea how to debate. Your arguments consists of name calling, generalizations, regurgitating past post out of context, and using elementary catch phrases. I know your softball knowledge is limited, but it's also apparent your general intelligence is limited. Here's a challenge, without resorting to one of these debate fallacies state a clear opinion on something that is based on facts. Skarp, please be succinct, those long drawn out manifestos are too boring to read. Hinky, please stop talking for everyone else, and stop manufacturing disgust or outrage, that is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Skarp's favorite fallacy is to regurgitate past post out of context. If you want to read something not out of context, read Skarp's post on men coaching women on fastpitch discussion. His beliefs on women in sports and in the work place, are both disturbingly misogynistic, and historically inaccurate. But then again fact base writing is not a tool of the uninformed or belligerent.

Hinkys' favorite fallacy is to recruit others in his manufactured disgust or outrage. Where upon he becomes their spokesperson, or at least he thinks he does. It's a well disguised, but repulsive ploy. However, easily recognizable to those who know what to look for.

Writing that you and your friends are less than intelligent is not name calling, It's simply the truth. Read more, that's the key to improvement. Especially fact based material, not comic books. I'm merely trying to make you both better.

Lame excuses for good arguments gentlemen, you both receive a failing grade- F. I'm truly sorry,
Ill be grading your posts from now on, so give it a better effort mates. CC and out!

Remember, this is just a post on a softball forum. So don't work up a nerve, and try to develop debating skills. It would help you both to write much more intelligently.

21 edits, and counting. How many more revisions will "..fact base writing..," or "...regurgitating past post out of context..." survive? Just asking. Since you are going to be grading my posts from now on, I think it's only fair that I understand the standard to which I will be held.

Separately, about the "misogynist" thing: do you see yourself as a representative end-product of our cultural push to turn girls into men? Because, if so, I'd like to simply rest my case on that topic at this point.

Thank you.
...or attractiveness.
Skarp
Premium Member
Premium Member

by C77fastpitch » Mon Sep 10, 2018 4:40 am

Skarp- Lame argument.
fallacy 1- Turn the table and talk about something else. How many times I edited my post has nothing to do with anything. That wasn't the challenge, or the argument. Turn girls into men, how? fallacy-2, No facts-Just a supercilious remark based on deep seated prejudices. Fallacy-3, regurgitation of the same post, without a clear reason. I'm starting to like you Skarp, but your a terribly flawed debater. Sorry, not a good supposition, your grade is still failing.-F. If your going to debate, take a class and learn something. I know a really good Prof at the University of Stanford. Your a good writer, but your reasoning skills are very weak.
C77fastpitch

by C77fastpitch » Mon Sep 10, 2018 5:33 am

Skarp- If you feel stupid, that's not my fault. Maybe a good psychiatrist can help you deal with your obvious inferiority complex. What do my looks have to do with anything, do you think that your good looking? Maybe while your at your doctors appointment you might want to discuss your misogynistic tendencies too. Just trying to help.
By the way, to quote President Reagan,"There you go again". I won't answer that long drawn out manifesto post. There were so many fallacies and inaccuracies in it, I feel asleep reading it. My God you can go on! Blab, blab blab! If you wrote the Gettysburg Address, it would have been 120 pages of pure nonsense. The people listening to it would have wished they were as dead as the brave soldiers that died there.
C77fastpitch

by Skarp » Mon Sep 10, 2018 11:30 am

C77fastpitch wrote:If your going to debate, take a class and learn something. I know a really good Prof at the University of Stanford. Your a good writer, but your reasoning skills are very weak.

Yeah, I've often been told that, but I guess I just never learn.
...or attractiveness.
Skarp
Premium Member
Premium Member

by bigclemdawg » Mon Oct 01, 2018 8:50 am

this place is quiet now... Guess everyone started playing games and is too tired to comment anymore... My DD team played this past weekend they are 07's and played a team with a few 05's.... it is what it is i understand some can play till DEC whatever no big deal... team thought they were going to roll us but we ended up winning a very close and won on 2 pass balls cause their 11-12 yo catcher couldn't handle the older girl when he put her in to stop bleeding.
bigclemdawg
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Chin Music » Mon Oct 01, 2018 1:20 pm

My DD team played this past weekend they are and played a team with a few 05's.... it is what it is i understand some can play till DEC whatever no big deal... team thought they were going to roll us but we ended up winning a very close and won on 2 pass balls cause their 11-12 yo catcher couldn't handle the older girl when he put her in to stop bleeding.[/quote]

Then why bring it up?
Chin Music
Premium Member
Premium Member

PreviousNext

Return to CA