CA

12u top teams this season

by tlilly1020 » Fri May 17, 2019 1:33 pm

So Cal Dynasty-Merchant
tlilly1020
Premium Member
Premium Member

by sftblldad25 » Sun May 19, 2019 1:25 pm

tlilly1020 is that opinion based on fact? No offense, but haven’t even heard of the team. Where have they competed recently? Any tournament wins? Most of the teams ih8ddyball mentions have a notch or two under their belts.
sftblldad25
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Dgar16 » Thu May 23, 2019 5:27 am

How good is that Suncats team. i have heard they have the one of the best if not the best players in southern California on that team.
Dgar16
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Travelballer48 » Thu May 23, 2019 6:50 am

Personally who really cares.... is it about trophy’s or about these young ladies hopefully someday going and to college. Being #1 and trophy’s don’t get you into school... my daughter has played for some of the top teams in the nation and they didn’t get her into school.... she did it!!!not one time did they talk to a coach on her behalf but by the time it’s all said and done she will get 70% of her school paid and not one time did the school watch her play. She went to the camp like what they saw and made an offer!!!! They don’t care what team you play for!!!! They care if you can hit catch and throw.... Ridiculous
Travelballer48
Premium Member
Premium Member

by DirtyRiders » Fri May 24, 2019 6:26 pm

Travelballer I think you missed the point of the discussion and ihDiddy I would add Tyson to a team of coaches that I would want on my side having won the 14u PGF title last season. A couple of other solid teams are the Firecrackers TDR squad and the Lady Magic Boykin who have qualified for premier
DirtyRiders
Premium Member
Premium Member

by tommyd2142 » Thu Jul 04, 2019 9:01 am

Would love to get some feedback on a top 10-20 list of rankings of teams in California. NorCal has seen the top teams beat up on each other all season and 5-6 teams are clearly above all the rest. Grapettes (Moose) did travel to San Diego and handle all the teams they played except lost to I-5 North in championship game. I-5 North to me was a big powerful team are they ranked in top 10 in So Cal? Right now top 6 teams in NorCal are
Grapettes 06
Lady Magic 06
Cal Nuggets 06
AASA Mortimer 06
Sorcerer Bigley 06
San Jose Sting 06
This list changes weekly all are very close in talent!
tommyd2142
Premium Member
Premium Member

by sftblldad25 » Thu Jul 18, 2019 11:26 am

Some great match ups at TCS World Series. Congratulations to PowerSurge Berndes for winning the 12U Gold Division and to runner-up Suncats Natividad/Lee. The last teams standing: PowerSurge Berndes, Suncats Natividad/Lee, I-5 South, So Cal A's Terrones/Media/Briggs, USA Athletics Davis, Firecrackers TDR, So Cal Breakers Brunetti,and AZ Bombers -6. Good competition and lots of fun for the girls.

Next up PGF Premier and Platinum!

Oh and congrats to the So Cal Athletics 10U Fitzgerald team for winning 10U TCS Gold! Good job girls!
sftblldad25
Premium Member
Premium Member

by toyota44 » Thu Jul 18, 2019 1:05 pm

It's hard to tell who is the number 1 or top 10 in 12U division until after PGF Nationals. Wait and see...
toyota44
Premium Member
Premium Member

by ih8ddyball » Fri Jul 19, 2019 5:42 am

Congrats to Power Surge on winning the TCS World Series!

Unfortunately, I think this is the only World Series a 12U California team is going to win this year.

Batbusters Macarenas & Firecrackers Weil play each other in an elimination game at the USA Elite Select World Series in a few hours.

My pick for winning PGF at 12u is DS Hotshots 2024 Premier. I don't seen any holes in their team.

Although, I think BB Mascarenas has the most talent on their team, I believe BB Garcia & CA Tyson goes the furthest at PGF. Dark horse has to be Athletics Mercado/Ornelas. I believe those are the only teams that didn't play in a week long tourney and should be rested for PGF.
ih8ddyball

by sftblldad25 » Mon Aug 05, 2019 10:28 am

Congratulations to the PowerSurge Berndes team for their 2nd place finish in the tough 12U Premier PGF Championship. The last California team standing. The band of mercenaries called the Thunderbolts showed well against the all home-grown group to win the 'ship, so kudos to them. With all those teams moving up to 14U in the fall, the new 12U season appears wide open with the Impact Gold National team as the early favorites along with Georgia Impact. Other strong contenders from So Cal: Choppers Gurule, Choppers Franco, Athletics Mercado 07, Suncats Natividad, Corona Angels G Perez, and maybe Batbusters Garcia. Other teams are new or forming so no telling.

Who do you have?
sftblldad25
Premium Member
Premium Member

PreviousNext

Return to CA