Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

CA

QOD; Toughest part of SoCal, who has the best and most teams

by crankshaft » Thu Dec 06, 2018 8:00 am

Easy to look at MaxPreps.
Gives the high school and the City. California has a flurry of top high school's from NorCal to SoCal to San Diego. The top h.s. teams are not all crammed in the ie!

Certain kinds of people :roll:
for a h.s. team, move or fake an address to try to get their kids to a h.s. they think will be a better opportunity. The same that you're speaking about Norco could be said for multiple other high schools in California. As far as relocating housing is a hell of a lot cheaper in the ie Riverside!

Be realistic. The college coaches know yes there's some top high school programs. They also know those winning averages don't really compair to competitive travel ball. When you're the number one team that slaughters all the other teams that you're facing because the others have crappy pitching and lousy defensive players and teams that can't hit. Come on now take off your daddy goggles its freaken h.s. ball!

Travel ball offers far more exposure than any High School!
Last edited by crankshaft on Thu Dec 06, 2018 8:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
crankshaft

by crankshaft » Thu Dec 06, 2018 8:29 am

"For travel ball people will travel pass county lines, hence the term travel."
"That only happens with the big private schools and ie doesn't have any."

Private high schools offer free tuition packages. That could be worth the drive!
crankshaft

by Schmick » Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:13 pm

My son played ball at a private HS here in Orange County, half of the team was from the IE.
I imagine they can do the same with girl sports, I don't know yet, my girl is still in the 8th grade
Schmick
Premium Member
Premium Member

Previous

Return to CA