Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

CA

So Cals Top 10 Teams in the fall

by SoCalFiend » Sun Dec 30, 2007 5:08 pm

Ha! ha! Everyone's a coach here! Don't you love it when ta 10U coach gets scrutinized like this... as if we all know exactly what they're thinking? Candrea must be posting in disguise!!...Ha! Anyway, it's great having all this talk about the ten year olds!!! At least we all know what the most exciting division is !!!!!
SoCalFiend
Premium Member
Premium Member

by addiction » Sun Dec 30, 2007 7:01 pm

now dont shoot the messenger, this is all 2nd and 3rd hand info that I got

the Angels do not have a so called "number 1" pitcher, the manager does not identify any of his pitchers like that. #00 is a long time Baca pitching student, has travel ball experience prior to this season, plays short stop when not pitching, has a great glove and arm, probably wont be pitching as she gets older due to her size (on the small side), will probably end up being a great fielder in the future. Heard #00 got beat up at the plate against a rec ball team from Irvine, walked in a few runs along with pitching a few balls into the dirt past the catcher allowing the runner on 3rd each time to score, Angels lost that game, dont know by how many runs. #7 is a Finch student fresh out of rec ball, plays 3rd base and 1st base when not pitching, has a great glove and arm, started off strong but got into a pitching slump for a few weeks due to being hit on her pitching arm resulting in injury from a pitch by none other than #00 during a practice.

all this fuss about the 10u division :lol:
addiction

by addiction » Sun Dec 30, 2007 7:07 pm

SoCalFiend wrote:Addiction -

#7 is their second pitcher, Franchise beat her up pretty bad at the plate last time I seen them play. #00 is THE #1... Find out her name... we'll be talking about her 8 years from now for sure.. The real championship game of the Toys4Tots was probably the semis, Angels vs. Franchise. Angels won 6-4, #00 pitched. But I suspect these two teams will go back and forth all year...The all-star teams (OC Krush, Poway) at Toys4Tots were old girls as "socalsoftball" said earlier...

seems to me that the harder game was against the older/bigger/more experienced girls, after all, that WAS the actual championship game :idea: :lol:
addiction

by maxedout007 » Tue Jan 01, 2008 5:26 pm

Do you honestly believe Sorcerers Gold belong on that list? Yeah, sure they make nationals and all, but how far have they gone the past two years? There are defineatly other (so cal) teams that are much stronger then the Sorcerers... especially this year.
maxedout007

by maxedout007 » Tue Jan 01, 2008 6:09 pm

I do agree with you that it is very difficult to qualify for Gold Nationals with the limited number of teams in it. But how about teams such as SD Renegades, Cal Cruisers, So Cal Pumas being listed? I believe they deserve to be listed in the Top Ten rather then Sorcerers that is all I'm saying.
maxedout007

by sb junkie » Sat Jan 05, 2008 4:18 pm

In the 18 gold div.,take a look at the teams playing at the Surf City Showcase in january.IMO the top teams are all playing at the H.B. complex.If your not on that select list,your just kidding yourself and your team. :twisted:
sb junkie

by softballdad2 » Mon Jan 07, 2008 9:27 pm

Bunch of sissy la la's at Hey Bucket, you have a web site for people to go on and open their big mouth's about other teams, and then pull stuff of this reply board when someone's feeling's get hurt. What's up with that????? Have some ball's
softballdad2

by NumeroUno » Mon Jan 07, 2008 9:37 pm

Sorry softballdad2 my wife made me do it :D
Help support heybucket and become a premium member today for only $12.00 a year
premium.html
NumeroUno

by softballdad2 » Mon Jan 07, 2008 10:01 pm

i can respect that, at least you have the softball's to admit that'... most guy's would have made up some b.s!!!!
softballdad2

by futurestar » Mon Jan 07, 2008 10:09 pm

OUCH!!!
futurestar

PreviousNext

Return to CA