Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

CA

Top 06 teams this fall?

by Eazymoney » Mon Aug 17, 2020 1:12 pm

Lots of moving around going on who’s the top teams going into this fall...I’ll get it started with my top 5 on paper

1. FC Weil
2. Athletics Mercado 2024
3. Power Surge Berndes
4. FC Brashear 2024
5. So Cal A’s Kam
Eazymoney
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Whynot » Mon Aug 24, 2020 7:25 pm

I’m just surprised you don’t have I-5 North on your list This is a solid team. They hit play defense and also have pitching. If you ever get a chance to watch this team play. Check them out. Trust me you’ll add them to your list in the future.

Here is my list:
1. Power surge 06 ( 2 really good pitchers. Balanced team very well coached. Can hit and pitch. Big bats)

2. I-5 North 06(P-1 is very good. Solid team in all areas can hit for power and pitch. very well coached)

3. FC Weil 06(P-1 top pitcher in the 14u division but defense needs some help hitting is up and down)

4. Corona Angels 06 (good team they have 2 really good pitchers and can hit)

5. Batbusters Macarenas 06( haven’t seen them play this year but they have been really strong in the pass)

6. Athletics Kam 06 (P-1 is very good and they hit really good they don’t strike out)

7.Athletics Terrones( lost a few players but still a really good team)

8. FC TDR 06(Good team)

9.So Cal A’s 06 (Good team just need to be more consistent)

10.So Cal A’s Siofele(Balanced team very scrappy)
Whynot
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Luiaguilera » Mon Aug 24, 2020 8:45 pm

Whynot wrote:I’m just surprised you don’t have I-5 North on your list This is a solid team. They hit play defense and also have pitching. If you ever get a chance to watch this team play. Check them out. Trust me you’ll add them to your list in the future.

Here is my list:
1. Power surge 06 ( 2 really good pitchers. Balanced team very well coached. Can hit and pitch. Big bats)

2. I-5 North 06(P-1 is very good. Solid team in all areas can hit for power and pitch. very well coached)

3. FC Weil 06(P-1 top pitcher in the 14u division but defense needs some help hitting is up and down)

5. Batbusters Macarenas 06( haven’t seen them play this year but they have been really strong in the pass)

6. Athletics Kam 06 (P-1 is very good and they hit really good they don’t strike out)

8. FC TDR 06(Good team)

9.So Cal A’s 06 (Good team just need to be more consistent)

TDR wtf r u serious?
Luiaguilera
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Whynot » Mon Aug 24, 2020 8:54 pm

My bad your right update. Meant FC ROTH WITT
Whynot
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Whynot » Mon Aug 24, 2020 9:00 pm

UPDATED

I’m just surprised you don’t have I-5 North on your list This is a solid team. They hit play defense and also have pitching. If you ever get a chance to watch this team play. Check them out. Trust me you’ll add them to your list in the future.

Here is my list:

8. FC Roth /Witt06(Good team)
Has
9.So Cal A’s Mercado 06 (Good team)

Whynot
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Eazymoney » Wed Aug 26, 2020 4:56 pm

I left I-5 off because they still have 05s playing down. Why did you leave Athletics Mercado off the list?
Eazymoney
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Whynot » Wed Aug 26, 2020 7:10 pm

Oh ok now I see why you left I-5 off your list.
I do have Athletics Mercado on the updated list. I guess we will have to see how everyone looks this up coming season.
Whynot
Premium Member
Premium Member

by ih8ddyball » Thu Aug 27, 2020 1:39 pm

Damn is everyone playing already? I guess it's only my DD team that hasn't hit the dirt yet.

I'm pretty sure each of the premier 06 teams from the top organizations are built similarly. Here's my top 5 in alphabetical order based on what they have done in the past

BB Mascarenas
CA Tyson
FC Weil
I5 North
PS Berndes
ih8ddyball

by SDTitans » Thu Aug 27, 2020 2:11 pm

Corona Virus Gold
Corona Virus Newsome
Corona Virus Orange Man Bad
Cororna Virus Fauci
Corona Virus Premier
SDTitans
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Whynot » Sun Aug 30, 2020 12:28 pm

I agree with your list ih8daddyball!!

I would love to see a 5 team double elimination tournament between the 5 teams you had on your list. Man that will be some great softball!!
Whynot
Premium Member
Premium Member

Next

Return to CA