Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

CA

Most Improved 12U teams this year?

by heybucket » Mon Apr 07, 2008 11:40 pm

Ok members WHO ARE the most IMPROVED 12U teams in So Cal from 01/01/08 to 04/07/08 or teams to keep an eye on (sleepers) the Fresno Tourney? 8-)

KEEP IT CLEAN PEOPLE :?
Children are likely to live up to what you believe of them
heybucket

by softballdad » Tue Apr 08, 2008 7:36 am

Mizuno Pride'95
Power Surge'96
Jynx'96

I think these teams have improved a lot I dont know if they are playing in the fresno force tournament but these are my picks. :?

Mizuno Pride'95 team to watch at the fresno force tournament.
I believe in getting into hot water. I think it keeps you clean.
softballdad

by Cookie » Tue Apr 08, 2008 7:44 am

softballdad wrote:Mizuno Pride'95
Power Surge'96
Jynx'96

I think these teams have improved a lot I dont know if they are playing in the fresno force tournament but these are my picks. :?

I would say Mizuno Pride, that pitcher they have might be one of the few 12U pitchers that can throw all day. She may be worn out by 14's and I hope not but she is doing good and the team has gotten a lot better. I don't think jynk improved at all, they started out fresh right out of rec playing very loose and beating everyone, now they are getting beat more and more, they might be going backwards. Power Surge 96 had good coaching and they just won a tourney so I would say they could sneak up and bite someone..
I'm not driving....
Cookie

by BART.SR » Tue Apr 08, 2008 10:50 am

Cookie wrote:
softballdad wrote:Mizuno Pride'95
Power Surge'96
Jynx'96

I would say Mizuno Pride, that pitcher they have might be one of the few 12U pitchers that can throw all day. She may be worn out by 14's and I hope not but she is doing good and the team has gotten a lot better. I don't think jynk improved at all, they started out fresh right out of rec playing very loose and beating everyone, now they are getting beat more and more, they might be going backwards. Power Surge 96 had good coaching and they just won a tourney so I would say they could sneak up and bite someone..

Hey cookie I agree with you on your statement about the young girl they have pitching....Very good ball movement...But I noticed she is all that they really got..Good Hitting also.. :mrgreen:
BART.SR

by NO FEAR » Tue Apr 08, 2008 12:06 pm

No Fear: all the players came from RB to TB and they have improved a lot.
Mizuno Pride:I personaly know the 1st pitcher and she has been improving a lot, along with the team.
NO FEAR

by qwikvr6 » Wed Apr 09, 2008 4:42 pm

People like to knit-pick. I just tell my DD to leave it all on the field. :ugeek:
qwikvr6

Return to CA