Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

CA

Most Improved 10U teams this year?

by artomatic » Wed Apr 09, 2008 1:06 pm

NumeroUno wrote:Last year 10U teams were stronger than they are this year, last year 12U teams were stronger than they are this year. I don't really see any 12U teams in so cal that are near as good as Lakewood, Victory or Angels were last year. JMO

Before you jump on me, just because you beat a team once does not make you the better team

Lakewood and Corona both had dominating pictures last year that no 12U teams have this year. I have seen some real solid pitching this year in 12's but I don't see anyone pitcher that dominates.

what do you think?

I think some of it is also perspective.
When my kid moved to 10's, I looked at the 8's, and I thought "no way was my kid that small last year".
When we moved to 12's last year, same thing, the 10's looked so small.
So now, my kid is a 2nd yr 12, and we look at our girls, and see the new 12's, and alot has to do with the fact that our kids have grown.
I think there are many strong pitchers in 12's, and they still have a few months to go before championship play...but I also agree that 94 group has alot of talent.
Deserve's got nothin' to do with it.
artomatic
Premium Member
Premium Member

by RaeRae56 » Wed Apr 09, 2008 3:14 pm

How can the poster forget Victory's dominating pitcher from a year ago who was easily the best pitcher at Nationals in Roseville?

I do agree with Artomatic... some perspective is lost when you move up and look back. I haven't seen much of the 12's this year but I'm betting they are as good as last year.
RaeRae56

by NumeroUno » Wed Apr 09, 2008 3:35 pm

I did forget Victory's Pitcher she is a stud also.. You could be right
Help support heybucket and become a premium member today for only $12.00 a year
premium.html
NumeroUno

by mfaulstich » Thu Apr 17, 2008 11:32 pm

Sorcerer, put together in fall, has worked their way up to top dogs in Nor Cal. A little on the small side but have it all. Will really see where they stand in Fresno.
mfaulstich

Previous

Return to CA