Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

CA

TEAMS DISBANDING; I heard it true the grape vine!!!! 2021

by JerrysKids » Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:38 pm

:roll:
Last edited by JerrysKids on Fri May 02, 2014 10:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JerrysKids

by SftblQueen » Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:39 pm

SftblQueen wrote:
JerrysKids wrote:
SftblQueen wrote:I just heard today that the So Cal Athletics-Datan 16U team will be folding in the near future. I heard he wanted to only coach the 12U team and not have the 16U team to worry about. That's such a shame because that 16U team has a lot of incredible talent on it. I wonder what teams will be able to snatch those players up.

NOPE

I heard this from a very reliable source, so I guess time will tell.

Pretty sure this says I heard it from a very reliable source, not a coach in the organization. And that's great that you heard it straight from the horses mouth, but that horse has a tendency to lie and say anything people want to hear so...
SftblQueen
Premium Member
Premium Member

by aeastama » Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:06 pm

SftblQueen wrote:
SftblQueen wrote:
JerrysKids wrote:
SftblQueen wrote:I just heard today that the So Cal Athletics-Datan 16U team will be folding in the near future. I heard he wanted to only coach the 12U team and not have the 16U team to worry about. That's such a shame because that 16U team has a lot of incredible talent on it. I wonder what teams will be able to snatch those players up.

NOPE

Pretty sure this says I heard it from a very reliable source, not a coach in the organization. And that's great that you heard it straight from the horses mouth, but that horse has a tendency to lie and say anything people want to hear so...

That's after you deleted/edited your 1st post where you stated you "heard it from another coach within the organization"......
aeastama

by SftblQueen » Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:45 pm

aeastama wrote:
SftblQueen wrote:
SftblQueen wrote:
JerrysKids wrote:

NOPE

That's after you deleted/edited your 1st post where you stated you "heard it from another coach within the organization"......

No where does it say I "heard it from another coach within the organization."
SftblQueen
Premium Member
Premium Member

by aeastama » Sat Apr 26, 2014 12:41 am

SftblQueen wrote:
aeastama wrote:
SftblQueen wrote:
SftblQueen wrote:
JerrysKids wrote:

NOPE

LOL!! That's the point queenie....it doesn't say it anymore cuz you edited/deleted what you said originally!! Don't want your coaching source in the organization who told you to get mad at you?
aeastama

by SftblQueen » Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:23 am

aeastama wrote:
SftblQueen wrote:
aeastama wrote:
SftblQueen wrote:
SftblQueen wrote:
JerrysKids wrote:

NOPE

LOL!! That's the point queenie....it doesn't say it anymore cuz you edited/deleted what you said originally!! Don't want your coaching source in the organization who told you to get mad at you?

Well for one there isn't any proof that I said that, because I didn't. I also recently found out that one of the starting outfielders has quit travel ball for good and is just doing high school softball, and that one of the starting pitchers is looking for another ball club. Heard this from a different reliable source. But, as I said before, only time will tell. And even if this team finishes the season out, the coach won't be 100% into it because he wants to work with the 12U team.
SftblQueen
Premium Member
Premium Member

by DropCurve » Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:51 am

SftblQueen wrote:Well for one there isn't any proof that I said that, because I didn't. I also recently found out that one of the starting outfielders has quit travel ball for good and is just doing high school softball, and that one of the starting pitchers is looking for another ball club. Heard this from a different reliable source. But, as I said before, only time will tell. And even if this team finishes the season out, the coach won't be 100% into it because he wants to work with the 12U team.

Why? 'Cuz his daughter is on that 12U team?
DropCurve

by aeastama » Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:03 pm

SftblQueen wrote:
aeastama wrote:
SftblQueen wrote:
aeastama wrote:
SftblQueen wrote:
SftblQueen wrote:
JerrysKids wrote:

NOPE

Well for one there isn't any proof that I said that, because I didn't. I also recently found out that one of the starting outfielders has quit travel ball for good and is just doing high school softball, and that one of the starting pitchers is looking for another ball club. Heard this from a different reliable source. But, as I said before, only time will tell. And even if this team finishes the season out, the coach won't be 100% into it because he wants to work with the 12U team.

Hahaha...proof??? I know what you wrote, JerrysKids knows what your wrote, and more importantly YOU know what you wrote!!! Don't see what the big deal is about denying it or even deleting/editing it. Just for the record, I've heard the same thing you've heard regarding him dropping the older team......but unlike you it was not from a coach within the organization. :lol:
aeastama

by MoeFoes » Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:17 pm

I just heard that the Los Angeles Clippers are disbanding after the playoffs....hahaha
"Why I Aughta"
MoeFoes

by bart16761 » Fri May 02, 2014 4:33 pm

OK the Clippers thing was funny
bart16761
Premium Member
Premium Member

PreviousNext

Return to CA