Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

CA

Teams not taking a break

by slapperdad » Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:27 am

C77fastpitch wrote:I know -, I go on about Jeff my husband. But we have only been married for a relative short period of time. He is all I said he is, but he's not going to fight anybody unless there's no other way. Maybe I have lost some skills since I retired from the game, and maybe not. However, I wouldn't mind giving it a whirl. I can still pitch over 60mph, and think I can still hit to some degree. It might be fun! I know positively I'm not as funny or clever as you guys.
Jeff can do push ups with one arm, so how do you like those apples! Slapperdad, do you really think your a good cook. So when is the cook out, jeff and I love ribs. I may take over for a judge near you in Indiana. I know that is scary!!! But again, we love cook outs.

My ribs are pretty good. I prefer St Louis cut spare ribs. Baby backs ehhh, get a pork chop on the grill.
I really shine at pork butts. My pulled pork is the best you have ever eaten. And my pork tenderloin is the shit.

I've often thought about the competition circuit. But it's so regimented. You need to cook to certain flavor profiles, etc. I prefer to cook the meat me and my family want, the way we want it. However, the competition circuit combines smoking meat, drinking beer, and telling lies.....that's right in my wheel house.
Every man lives by a code:
1.Always look cool
2.Never get lost
3.If you get lost, look cool
slapperdad

Previous

Return to CA