Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

CA

Teams not taking a break

by C77fastpitch » Tue Sep 11, 2018 8:20 am

Spazsdad- Stalker- repeated and unwanted attention, harassment, or obsession. Your obsessed with me, you geriatric dweeb. Your are also pathologically paranoid, and think your not good enough for me. Well the truth is, your not! I'm married, too intelligent, and too young. Besides, I can only imagine what you must look like, good lord.
Last edited by C77fastpitch on Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
C77fastpitch

by slapperdad » Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:49 am

C77fastpitch wrote:Spazsdad- Stalker- repeated and unwanted attention, harassment, or obsession. Your obsessed with me, you geriatric dweeb. Your are also pathologically paranoid, and think your not good enough for me. Well the truth is, your not! I'm married, too intelligent, and too young. Besides, I can only imagine what you must look like, good lord.

Chicks dig me, because I rarely wear underwear. And when I do, it's something unusual.
Every man lives by a code:
1.Always look cool
2.Never get lost
3.If you get lost, look cool
slapperdad

by cr41584 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:34 pm

Okay, I NEVER participate in discussions - it is rather intimidating. However, I do read posts - mostly in tryout and friendly section. I do peruse discussion boards - mostly because of all of the great information I've gleened over the years. However, after reading a few of the threads, I really, really wanted to say something. And that something is. STOP C77fastpitch, just STOP. However entertaining it's been - I've been embarassed for you. You definately instigate and provoke more than the others, and you are demeaning yourself by name calling. You are giving women in general a bad name, so just stop, please.
cr41584
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Sam » Tue Sep 11, 2018 1:01 pm

cr41584 wrote:Okay, I NEVER participate in discussions - it is rather intimidating. However, I do read posts - mostly in tryout and friendly section. I do peruse discussion boards - mostly because of all of the great information I've gleened over the years. However, after reading a few of the threads, I really, really wanted to say something. And that something is. STOP C77fastpitch, just STOP. However entertaining it's been - I've been embarassed for you. You definately instigate and provoke more than the others, and you are demeaning yourself by name calling. You are giving women in general a bad name, so just stop, please.

She is an exact example of why women make terrible coaches.
Run your mouth when I'm not around
Its easy to achieve
You cry to weak friends that sympathize
- Pantera, Walk
Sam
Premium Member
Premium Member

by cr41584 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 3:05 pm

Well, I don't know about that. I sincerely hope that she is not a coach for anyone. Im sure there are bad female coaches, just like there are bad male coaches. My daughter has been coached by both male and female and she's had good experiences with both. I'm honestly not sure what her problem is, but she just needs to zip it because she's the one looking like a fool and a bully.
cr41584
Premium Member
Premium Member

by C77fastpitch » Tue Sep 11, 2018 8:46 pm

cr41584- You apparently don't read many posts on this forum, or observe what you read. Otherwise you would have noticed how utterly rude and maladjusted many of these posters can be. However my guess is that you don't really care, you just want to jump on their bandwagon. I don't really care which it is, but don't appreciate your words. I've coach softball at the high school and college level, and was very successful at both. I have many friends in the softball world, many of which were well known college stars. The only reason I stopped coaching is because I wanted to cultivate what has been a very successful legal career. I won't do this long, and will again return to the world of softball. Training softball players physically and mentally is my passion and my goal. However, no sooner than I post these remarks, I will be inundated by a host of Hey-bucket cyber sociopaths. I don't need to post on this forum, and could ignore or relinquish my right to free speech to these absolute idiots. However, I'm a strong intelligent woman and that's not me. I would love to discuss some vital issues relating to the development of softball players, but unfortunately that is not the agenda of many of these posters. They instead crave delinquent behavior and conflict, and they will follow your post until you answer them or be overwhelmed by their constant barrage of insults. This is the truth, I haven't concluded yet what to do about it, but I'm working on it. Mr Spazsdad has followed my post since I began posting on this forum. He's never stopped insulting me at every turn. I've tried insulting him back, ignoring him, and even used sarcasm, and I what I believed was humor, to force him to stop. None of that has worked, he even did this when I lived in Indiana. I will not acknowledge him anymore and hope that he does the same with me. If this doesn't work, I will takes further steps to put an end to his troubling behavior. Mr cr41584, if you want to discuss any softball issue, you'll find me concerning and knowledgeable. I would welcome the contrast.
C77fastpitch

by bigclemdawg » Wed Sep 12, 2018 1:27 pm

Jesus you guys are at it here too! i think you guys need to meet on the softball field and settle it like warriors.... 10 pitches one of you bats and other pitches... the person with better at bats wins... if you get struck out you lose.... Hell we can even make this a charity event and sell tickets to secret location all proceeds go to bbq and drinks after event...
bigclemdawg
Premium Member
Premium Member

by C77fastpitch » Thu Sep 13, 2018 2:06 am

I agree, he couldn't hit me with a barn door, or strike me out snow blower. I'm a woman, but my husband would be more than happy to handle the other part of your request. I'm just going to tell the truth, my husband is an intelligent man, but can be tough. A 6'6 former foot ball player that's interest include Brazillian Jiu jitsu and boxing. He's in great shape and a little scary to people that are bullies. I've never seen him get mad, except when a guy wanted me to pull over because he thought I cut him off. Lord, did he change his tune when Jeff got out of the car, Jeff's not a bully so nothing happen. I personally won't argue with these people anymore.
C77fastpitch

by slapperdad » Thu Sep 13, 2018 11:14 am

bigclemdawg wrote:Jesus you guys are at it here too! i think you guys need to meet on the softball field and settle it like warriors.... 10 pitches one of you bats and other pitches... the person with better at bats wins... if you get struck out you lose....[b] Hell we can even make this a charity event and sell tickets to secret location all proceeds go to bbq and drinks after event...[/b]

I ain't going to lie, I'm a pretty good cook, I'll volunteer to smoke some pork butts. BYOB.
Every man lives by a code:
1.Always look cool
2.Never get lost
3.If you get lost, look cool
slapperdad

by C77fastpitch » Fri Sep 14, 2018 2:37 am

I know -, I go on about Jeff my husband. But we have only been married for a relative short period of time. He is all I said he is, but he's not going to fight anybody unless there's no other way. Maybe I have lost some skills since I retired from the game, and maybe not. However, I wouldn't mind giving it a whirl. I can still pitch over 60mph, and think I can still hit to some degree. It might be fun! I know positively I'm not as funny or clever as you guys.
Jeff can do push ups with one arm, so how do you like those apples! Slapperdad, do you really think your a good cook. So when is the cook out, jeff and I love ribs. I may take over for a judge near you in Indiana. I know that is scary!!! But again, we love cook outs.
C77fastpitch

PreviousNext

Return to CA