Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

CA

10u Parents

by ih8ddyball » Fri May 12, 2017 1:35 pm

To all the newbies and wannabes, please stop talking about Rec Ball. No one cares about what your kid did in Rec or on her previous team. Please let your kids playing ability do all the talking. The last time I check there were no college scouts at 10u games or practices so please stop trying to hype up your kids.

If you have not realized it yet, that one parent that is listening doesn’t care either. They are just waiting for you to shut up so they can start bragging about their kid.

To all the 10u parents/families that is playing in the Mother’s day tournament this weekend please don’t coach from the stands. If you want to coach, please join the coaching staff.

To all the coaches out their please do not play that daddy ball stuff. Play all the girls during pool play and play the ones that should play in bracket play.

It been a long week…. Looking forward to having a few beers and watching some softball this weekend.

Good luck to all the girls this weekend and Happy Mother’s day to all the moms out there.
ih8ddyball

by ih8ddyball » Fri May 12, 2017 2:16 pm

Yep same guy...

I just report what I see.... You can check my other post too....

And just an FYI... my daughter's team is not listed as a top 10u team... our team is not as good as the parents/coaches think they are.
ih8ddyball

by eclipse09 » Fri May 12, 2017 2:25 pm

ih8ddyball wrote:To all the newbies and wannabes, please stop talking about Rec Ball. No one cares about what your kid did in Rec or on her previous team. Please let your kids playing ability do all the talking. The last time I check there were no college scouts at 10u games or practices so please stop trying to hype up your kids.

If you have not realized it yet, that one parent that is listening doesn’t care either. They are just waiting for you to shut up so they can start bragging about their kid.

To all the 10u parents/families that is playing in the Mother’s day tournament this weekend please don’t coach from the stands. If you want to coach, please join the coaching staff.

To all the coaches out their please do not play that daddy ball stuff. Play all the girls during pool play and play the ones that should play in bracket play.

It been a long week…. Looking forward to having a few beers and watching some softball this weekend.

Good luck to all the girls this weekend and Happy Mother’s day to all the moms out there.

A correction. 10u rec does get scouted. Leagues trying to grab players from other leagues and quite a few travel orgs check out 10u all-stars and even 8u all-stars.....ugh!!

I will say I am not a fan of the daddy ball when it is abused, but I do thank all of the dads and moms taking time to work with all kids to help them play and love the very cool sport of fastpitch!!

Happy Mom's Day!!!
eclipse09
Premium Member
Premium Member

by bigclemdawg » Sat May 13, 2017 4:25 pm

Been creeping on this forum for last couple years i can truely say with all my confidence.... HEY BUCKET is back yeahhhhhh
bigclemdawg
Premium Member
Premium Member

by ih8ddyball » Sun May 14, 2017 6:47 pm

It's probably a good thing that our team got eliminated early today. Heard the parents from the two Bat Buster teams got into it today. Just glade my kid didn't stick around long enough to see adults act like little kids....

I'm hoping it is just a rumor. Both teams looked good out there. BB Townsend gave us a spanking, I highly recommend pitching around #99 and #4. I'm pretty sure CA Tyson and CA Perez wish they would of walked those two girls.

The fight must of happened right after I left. Please tell me it was just a rumor and no one fought.
ih8ddyball

by eddiez577 » Fri May 19, 2017 11:48 am

8u is cute
6u is cuter
12u is cut-throat
14u is refined
16u/18u is polished
10u is an all out rumble! :lol:

I miss 10u :cry:
eddiez577
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Fastpitch4Life » Fri May 19, 2017 1:38 pm

eddiez577 wrote:8u is cute
6u is cuter
12u is cut-throat
14u is refined
16u/18u is polished
10u is an all out rumble! :lol:

I miss 10u :cry:

Agree with you! There was alot of great 10U ASA nationals smack talk in the day. Wish I had the link. Some Louisiana Dad/Mom calling out the "Firecookies" because they allegedly beat them at a scrimmage game before the tourney ever started! Never heard from that team from Louisiana team again :lol:
"I learned the path to Heaven is full of sinners and believers,
learned that happiness on earth ain't just for high achievers."
Fastpitch4Life
Premium Member
Premium Member

by C77fastpitch » Fri May 26, 2017 12:34 am

Come on you shaky leg little snot nose 10u players, smack talk is such an important skill. Watch and listen to your coaches and parents, I know they will set an excellent example.
C77fastpitch

by Sam » Fri May 26, 2017 1:30 pm

ih8ddyball wrote:To all the newbies and wannabes, please stop talking about Rec Ball. No one cares about what your kid did in Rec or on her previous team. Please let your kids playing ability do all the talking. The last time I check there were no college scouts at 10u games or practices so please stop trying to hype up your kids.

10U travel IS rec ball. It's a purgatory island where everyone learns what NOT to do.....a place for kids who couldn't make all stars to play a bit and provide their parents with office water cooler fodder. A place where parents with kids who can't outplay the coach's kid can claim that the coaches are daddy ballers, a claim they will put forth on every single team their kid plays for.....until they get to HS where they will change their argument to "politics" or "the coach is an idiot."

Some will learn, many will not.....and we'll see them here on The Bucket for years to come.
Run your mouth when I'm not around
Its easy to achieve
You cry to weak friends that sympathize
- Pantera, Walk
Sam
Premium Member
Premium Member

by C77fastpitch » Sat May 27, 2017 11:27 pm

Spazsdad- Please don't explain to me what someone is writing about, its like Trump explaining foreign affairs to John Foster Dulles. Especially when it pertains to softball or humor. Yes my husband and I have accepted very good jobs in Southern California. I am excited, I'll bet you are too! We might become great friends, He He! (What is schtick, that wasn't on the vocabulary list at Yale) (I'll ask my husband, it sounds like a ND term to me)
C77fastpitch

Next

Return to CA