Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

CA

Who are your top 3 12U teams in SoCal??????????

You can vote for 3 teams only

Poll ended at Fri Mar 14, 2008 7:42 pm

1-American Athletics'95
10%
2-Anderson Heat'95
19%
3-Bomb Squad'95
5%
4-Corona Angels'95
19%
5-Minors Gold'95
6%
6-Nemesis Elite'95
7%
7-OC Impact'95
21%
8-SD Renegades'95
5%
9-TNL'95
5%
10-So Cal Jynx'96
4%

Total votes : 165

by NumeroUno » Sun Mar 23, 2008 10:14 pm

So Cal Jynx is a pretty good team, I am not sure who are the top ten teams right now but time will tell. I think some teams will be leveling off some will start to hit the dreaded down hill slope and some teams will start peaking. Let's wait until the end of April to see what happens.

As good as some of you Cal teams are or think you are once you go to nationals to might have to deal with the 10U ASA Nationals Champs the mighty TEXAS GLORY. You may even get to take a peek at them at The Oklahoma Hall Of Fame Tourney this year.

Winning a 12U nationals is far from in the bag for a Cal team, Texas, Oklahoma and Georgia just might have something to say about that.
Help support heybucket and become a premium member today for only $12.00 a year
premium.html
NumeroUno

by rbi » Mon Mar 24, 2008 6:06 pm

Keep your eyes on the 12U California Grapettes out of Nor Cal, they are loaded with a special group of girls who are very athletic/fast and can hit for power, as well as slap, along with three solid pitchers who give up very few hits behind a SOLID defense. They have won several BIG tourney's already this year , and just recently in the Surf City Classic semi finals they took Anderson Heat to a international tiebreaker.
rbi
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Demonboy » Tue Mar 25, 2008 1:16 pm

NumeroUno wrote:So Cal Jynx is a pretty good team, I am not sure who are the top ten teams right now but time will tell. I think some teams will be leveling off some will start to hit the dreaded down hill slope and some teams will start peaking. Let's wait until the end of April to see what happens.

As good as some of you Cal teams are or think you are once you go to nationals to might have to deal with the 10U ASA Nationals Champs the mighty TEXAS GLORY. You may even get to take a peek at them at The Oklahoma Hall Of Fame Tourney this year.

Winning a 12U nationals is far from in the bag for a Cal team, Texas, Oklahoma and Georgia just might have something to say about that.

History does not support your claim. :lol:
"I'm the walkin dude, I can see all the world!
Twist your minds with fear, Im the man with the power.
Among the living, follow me or die!"

"Among The Living" (based on Randall Flagg)
- Anthrax
Demonboy

by NumeroUno » Tue Mar 25, 2008 5:51 pm

History does not support your claim. :lol:[/quote]

I am a little slow today demonboy, can you explain
Help support heybucket and become a premium member today for only $12.00 a year
premium.html
NumeroUno

by play4fun » Tue Mar 25, 2008 7:59 pm

I think that is his nice way of saying that CA rises up and wins nationals every year even though every year people say there is a big team from one of those states that is going to bring it and we better look out.

Hey Spazdad,
I'm not knocking California because ya'll do set very high standards but ....in 2006, 95 Texas Glory, after being put in the losers bracket on Sat by AA's, came back and knocked out 4 California teams to claim the title as 10U "A" ASA National Champions. Pretty strong work for a team from another state.

Ya'll also did not win 10U "A" ASA Nationals last year. Texas did have a team, 96 Diamonds, that placed second and a team from Indiana won it.

FYI... I think you do have more teams that are better than most because in my opinion, alot of Texas teams try to avoid each other, unlike ya'll, and claim the "little" home town trophy. Not all though... 95 Texas Glory, 95 Travelers, 95 Batbusters, Round Rock Blaze, and 95 Elite play up in 14U "A" to gain experience.

Good luck to all this year.
play4fun

by play4fun » Wed Mar 26, 2008 6:30 am

I realize that the title of this thread is 12U and in discussing the 12U division you have to consider that these teams/girls are the same age and the girls that will be attending 12U this year, faced each other in 2006 and 2007 at the 10U level.

New players will emerge,teams have changed, and grown but in the end the '95/'96 age group will always be a factor when considering who is playing who at nationals.

Hope this makes sense......

Good luck to all
play4fun

by Demonboy » Wed Mar 26, 2008 9:27 am

play4fun wrote:
I think that is his nice way of saying that CA rises up and wins nationals every year even though every year people say there is a big team from one of those states that is going to bring it and we better look out.

Hey Spazdad,
I'm not knocking California because ya'll do set very high standards but ....in 2006, 95 Texas Glory, after being put in the losers bracket on Sat by AA's, came back and knocked out 4 California teams to claim the title as 10U "A" ASA National Champions. Pretty strong work for a team from another state.

Ya'll also did not win 10U "A" ASA Nationals last year. Texas did have a team, 96 Diamonds, that placed second and a team from Indiana won it.

FYI... I think you do have more teams that are better than most because in my opinion, alot of Texas teams try to avoid each other, unlike ya'll, and claim the "little" home town trophy. Not all though... 95 Texas Glory, 95 Travelers, 95 Batbusters, Round Rock Blaze, and 95 Elite play up in 14U "A" to gain experience.

Good luck to all this year.

10U? Uh........yeah.

18 Gold

1st Worth Firecrackers-Rico Huntington Beach, CA 7-0
2nd OC Batbusters-Haning Santa Ana, CA 6-1
3rd Gold Coast Hurricanes Gold-Cooper Cooper City, FL 5-2
3rd So Cal Choppers-Fausett Valencia, CA 8-2
5th Shamrocks-Orndorff Vienna, VA 4-2
5th Corona Angels-Tyson Corona, CA 5-2
7th San Jose Sting Gold-Perales San Jose, CA 6-2
7th IL Southern Force-Glasco Johnson City, IL 6-2
9th WA Lady Hawks-Miller Puyallup, WA 3-2
9th Texas Aces Gold-Orsak Pearland, TX 3-2
9th San Diego Renegades-Tillett San Diego, CA 3-2
9th California Cruisers-McCard La Palma, CA 5-2
Last edited by Demonboy on Wed Mar 26, 2008 9:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

- Anthrax
Demonboy

by Demonboy » Wed Mar 26, 2008 9:29 am

Spazsdad wrote:Title of the thread is 12u :D :D :D

Props to Glory and the other teams that are stepping it up and giving CA a run for their money. See you in August

12U

1st Victory USA Cypress, CA 7-0
2nd Lakewood Ladies Lakewood, CA 8-2
3rd Corona Angels-D Corona, CA 5-2
4th TNT Yukon, OK 8-2
5th The Next Level Encinitas, CA 4-2
5th Ohio Slammers Canton, OH 4-2
7th San Jose Lady Sharks San Jose, CA 6-2
7th Salinas Storm Salinas, CA 4-2
9th Lady Lasers Silver Fairlawn, OH 5-2
9th 94 Batbusters Fort Worth, TX 4-2
9th OC Batbusters Huntington Beach, CA 3-2
9th American Stars Yorba Linda, CA 3-2

- Anthrax
Demonboy

by qwikvr6 » Mon Apr 07, 2008 4:38 pm

Mizuno Pride 95 :lol:
Anderson Heat :o
The Next Level Encenitas :shock:
qwikvr6

by pitchslap » Thu Apr 10, 2008 11:32 pm

KidsMom, as near as I can figure, you're posting smack against your own team. Can that be?
pitchslap

PreviousNext

Return to CA