Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

GA

Prayers Needed-Bridgett and Leslie Sullivent

by tnacntv » Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:05 pm

The Georgia softball community is in mourning today as we have lost two sisters who were gifts to the game. Bridgett and Leslie Sullivent were involved in a tragic car accident. Bridgett, 11 years old died at the scene and her sister was in critical condition until today. Her parents were forced to make a decsion to let Leslie, 17 years old, go. These girls were both outstanding ball players and loved the game. Bridgett was a player with the Warner Robbins Little league Champions and was looking forward to her success as one of the pitchers for the '99 Georgia Impact Red. I am unsure who Leslie was playing for. We ask for prayers for this family and their loss during this tragic time. I can not fathom the pain their family is having to endure at this time. Please keep them in your thoughts and prayers and hold your daughters and sons close! It just reminds us of what we must not take for granted. Also, always remember that no matter how bad you think you may have it during these rough times in America there is always someone who has it worse! May God bless this family and may He keep us all close and safe as we begin this seasons journey in a sport we so love!
tnacntv

by Travelballer » Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:14 am

Thought I would swing over to this posting too. I wanted to extend my deepest sympathy to the Family and Friends. I pray that God can ease your pain (somehow)!!! Our hearts go out to you and yours!!!
Sincerely...... So. Cal. Travelers
Travelballer

Return to GA